Total Solution New to Exante

Thanks lovely :)

Googled a bit about ketosis and it's pretty inevitable that I'll be in ketosis which is reassuring and also quite interesting to see how it works. Im still 100% and not even having coke zero or anything. I deserve a halo lol. I have got some in the fridge ready for emergencys lol xxxx

You make it look easy Sarah :) the coke zero and the dr peppa zero are keeping me going lol. I have realised that I also like peppermint tea umm xx

Just had a sneaky weigh in. Lost 3lb since weds :) :) :) I realise that the scales may not move now for my next wi but to see 15.2 is just amazing!!!!!!! Nearly in the 14's. I'm thrilled to bits. This diet is sooooo worth it. xxxxxx

I used to be a daily scale hopper, first thing in the morning, before a wee, after a wee, after a number 2, before and after exercise, I'm a total scale addict. I'm trying my hardest to resist and to do weds-fri for me is a success lol. Gonna try stay off till weds now cos it'll mess with my head xxx

Thankyou I'm wearing my halo with pride aaahhhhh lol xxxx

Whilst trying to avoid food I've become a total minimins addict! People will be sick of the sight of me xxx

I keep dreaming I'm eating. The other night I had a big mac, last night I had Mash and beans and sweet chilli sausage! Thing is my dreams are so vivid I feel like I've actually eaten. It's bizzare! I woke up wondering if I had. xxx

Off to bed. In my dreams tonight I fancy a carb buffet :) xx

Hey slim Sarah! That's Soo funny! Dreaming about eating! That is a plan! I keep craving mcd's LOL ... My hubby bought me my fave expensive peanut brittle for when I decide I'm done on exante... Either 4 or 8 weeks away... Depends what my losses are like as to how soon it will be! Excited!! :D so sweet of him! Good luck chick! Hope your feeling good! X

Mmmmm peanut brittle sounds well nice!!! I weighed in today 2 days early and I'm in the 14's :) I'm now obese instead of morbidly obese yayyyyy

Not sure how many people celebrate being obese lol but I'm thrilled xxx

Hi lovely, it felt pretty amazing getting into a new bmi. I've got a weightloss app on my phone and I've always been RED severely obese. Now I'm orange for obese then I'll be yellow for overweight :) not sure I'll ever get Green. I'm talking in riddles now.

Just read your diary. Your loss in 6 days is BRILLIANT!!!!!!! :) :) :) xxxxxx

I need food I need food I need food. I need my mouth sewing shut!!!!

Day 15. I'm not hungry I just want food. What's that all about?!?!?! I will not give in . I will not give in. Omg I want food. I want a real dinner. I want to cook it, smell it, taste it and feel full after it. I want tiger bread and butter and lasagne and chips and salad. I want a whole Easter egg. No wonder I'm fat. Off to get a glass of water xxx

Hi Sarah aka Slim. The cravings totally pass after week three. Seems it takes about 21 days for the body to settle on a vlcd. Read that in some science articles which i have since lost. Your losses are amazing. Exante post sw seems to work - i didnt think it would work so well!! You must feel like someone has lit a rocket under you. Well done on overall weight loss- THAT takes some doing!

Belle

Sweetas, our pledge has been made. We will not eat. We will not eat. We will not eat. :) I made my little one Jamie Oliver fish cakes, creamy mash & peas earlier. It was like actual torture. Watched oh eat poached egg on toast with ketchup and I was fuelled with jealousy! Haha xxx

Bellerine.... Thankyou, you've given me hope! I'm not too bad now, popping to my friends house, she'll get the biscuit tin out and I'll REFUSE lol. It's so worth it though. No carbs seems to work for me. Helps with my pcos too xxxx

Started at 15.11

First weigh in got to 15.5 (Totm)

Today I weigh in at 14.11

I'm on day 16 :)

I'm expecting it to slow down but I'd be happy with 3lb a week. Need to exercise more too xxx

Hi Slim, That is soo great. Well done on weight loss and enjoy the power and control you have when you refuse those biscuits.

What I found/find really hard is that I always cook too much. I am used to peeling a certain quantity of potatoes etc etc and so the pot looks half empty if I do less. I wind up with too much of everything for my sons and husband at dinner time. And Then I HAVE TO THROW IT OUT!!!! That goes against every fibre of my being. In particular I made SpagBol from scratch this week -herbs lemon wine etc - and then my five year old and two yr old wouldnt touch it - I had to bin it. I wound up throwing the babs nappy on top of it in the bin to stop myself thinking about it. I felt gutted. But it was a purely mental thing - not a physical craving at all. Those cravings are long gone for me.

Belle

Back