Total Solution New to Exante

You've done so well Sarah! I can't tell you how much better S& M is (hehehehe), it's so nice having a choice of products and flavours, the meals are small but taste good and you get to add a few veggies. So far I've found the shakes very nice, not as creamy as Exante but that suits me fine, the soups are def not as good, but the meals and bars more than make up for it, weigh in tomorrow, fingers crosssed for 4lbs!!

You are doing so well Sarah!!

I hope I can drop sizes like you are. it would make my year to be in a size 14 or even a 16 would do me!

Aww thanks ladies, not had chance to get on much so I'll catch up on diaries tomorrow.

Briar rose, you will :) you'll see those scales dwindle down and your clothes becoming loser and loser. Take pics so you can see it. I find it hard to see how much I've lost at times, it's like my mind won't catch up with my body lol. xxx

Can't believe I've seen a 13!!! Yes this diet is hard and so so antisocial but it works and for me it's serving it's purpose. I hate being at the top end of a stone. (never satisfied haha) Now it's the long trek to the 12's :)) my wi isn't really supposed to be till Sunday so fingers crossed for another 2lb maybe by then xxx

Omg!! It's thrilling to see a new stone isn't it!!! well done chic your a true inspiration!!! ... I think it's time for a new pic... I've taken one of me in my bra ... You can see my stretch marks but I actually am starting to look okay... I was thinking of putting it on my diary but dunno if im brave enough! Lol xxx

Can't believe I've seen a 13!!! Yes this diet is hard and so so antisocial but it works and for me it's serving it's purpose. I hate being at the top end of a stone. (never satisfied haha) Now it's the long trek to the 12's :)) my wi isn't really supposed to be till Sunday so fingers crossed for another 2lb maybe by then xxx

That is superb, well done that woman xxx

Wow that's fantastic Sarah! :woohoo: Well done :hug99: xx

Fantastic hunny a new number in the scales is so motivating - obviously Going downward direction lol well done x x

Aww thanks everyone.

I'm thrilled to bits. I just love this diet. Yeah it gets me down at times and today I was craving a chicken roast and apple crumble & custard lol but it's so so worth it xxxx

Went shopping earlier and bought some new 'target jeans' new look do bargain jeans £14.99 black bootcut size 14. My last target jeans were the exact same pair in a 16, the other styles of 14 were bigger but thought id stick to the same type to get a true idea of how much I'm losing in inches and not just pounds :) They are tiny but I'm determined to get into them! Got a size 14 jacket :)) and a maxi dress that I LOVE! It's a L but from the pussycat doll range so it's not massive but I don't think it'll fit for long so I'll have it taken in.

Thinking of ordering the vanilla shake bumper pack. It's my firm fav.

Feeling good today and I even stood in the mirror in my underwear and thought 'hmmm not bad' which for me is a huge achievement after so many years of detesting what I see.

I feel so much more confident which is having an effect on everything, from work to home life. I think starting the day fed up because your already massive clothes don't fit and you don't like what you see in the mirror filters through to the rest of your day and the people around you. I'm lighter and brighter.

Still a long way to go but I'm feeling so positive at the moment. xxx

Nice one setting yourself a size target! You will be in them in no time at all! Your doing so well Sarah!

:D I bought 2 maxi dresses the weekend before I restarted n they fit but needed abit of a slim down into them properly! So should get them out n retry them now beings as I'm at least 10lb down from then lol eeek!!!

10 lb is amazing lovely!!! Really incredible :)

I just ordered 50 vanilla shakes. Gonna give it a rest on the bars for a bit. I love them but I don't think they do me many favours having one a day. Maybe just 3or 4 a week. I've got the porridge too and it all seems a bit carb filled having bars and porridge in one day!

Trying to knock back more water and green tea. It's hard going. I've run out of zeros but tesco have a great offer on the coke at the mo so I'm gonna stock up tomorrow.

I'll take a new pic soon and pop it in my profile xxx

I'm going to eat a small meal on Sunday. Some turkey breast and broccoli and some cauliflower. Just so we can sit down as a family and eat a meal together.

I'll get to watch them enjoying Yorkshire pud and roasties... Oh joy lol xx

Morning Sarah, good choice on the meal plan sounds lovely. I can't wait for my steak next week and I don't even eat meet usually!!

Have a brill day xx

Mmm steak! I love a nice fillet steak, well done with onion rings chips mushrooms tomatoes and peas and gorgonzola sauce. I could eat that right now! xx

As of today I have lost 100 lbs.

I can't believe it! Me! I actually did it. I remember searching YouTube for titles of I lost 100 pounds and watching videos thinking wow, that'll never be me. I can't believe it. I'm so proud of myself.

I lost 100 pounds is a sentence I never thought I'd say (or have to say haha) xxx

Back