Total Solution New to Exante

Thankyouuuuuu :) I don't think it's sunk in yet! It's strange. I don't feel like I've lost 100 pounds. That's a whole small person.

Had a bar for breakfast and I'm going to have a cold vanilla shake with coffee and a hot vanilla latte tonight. I'm excited about this haha. Got some coke zero too so it's a wild night in for me. All worth it though. Was tempted to go out for dinner tonight for a steak but decided against it.

I've got about 6 weeks worth of exante products left so I need to start thinking about my after plan. I'm thinking Atkins. I'm having a weekend off exante end of may for a weekend away. I'm looking forward to that.

Thanks for all the support ladies. It really really helps xxx

hiiiiiii sarah :wavey: i have just been looking at your diary and you have done so well :) im starting exante monday/tues i ordered my shakes yesterday so it depends when they turn up i wasnt feeling positive but after reading your diary i cant wait look forward to reading your diary and i have started mine but nothing to share yet lol :D i will check back soon good luck xx

Hello :) thanks for dropping by! Do you have a diary? Have you done a vlcd before? This is my first and has been a godsend xxx

Definitely get you century club badge mrs and wear it with honour, thats a big achievement!!

You have done amazingly well, what an inspiration xxx

As of today I have lost 100 lbs.

I can't believe it! Me! I actually did it. I remember searching YouTube for titles of I lost 100 pounds and watching videos thinking wow, that'll never be me. I can't believe it. I'm so proud of myself.

I lost 100 pounds is a sentence I never thought I'd say (or have to say haha) xxx

WOW! That is fantastic. Well done! :wow: :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Definitely get you century club badge mrs and wear it with honour, thats a big achievement!!

You have done amazingly well, what an inspiration xxx

Exactly, what an inspiration! :hug99: xx

Well done Sarah U have amazing willpower and determination!!! Fair play stickin to it and gettin closer to Ur goal
Totally inspiring for us all!! NJoy Ur Coke Zero!!
Im addicted to it !!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou so much everyone.

I got my century club badge haha. yayyy

Lost another 2lb overnight! I am definitely finding the more I drink the more I shrink.

Feeling good! Was looking up tummy tuck procedures last night, it's this baby belly kangaroo pouch I can't stand. Don't think I could go under the knife for something that's not really needed. Huge risk when you've got kids to think about. I can dream though.

xxxx

Hello :) thanks for dropping by! Do you have a diary? Have you done a vlcd before? This is my first and has been a godsend xxx

hey hun no i havent do anything like this before im so scared i been dreaming about it ever since i ordered it dont ask :mad: i just keep thinking how will it effect me mentally and will i be ill etc lol just silly things sure il be fine :) i love sw but it just isnt strict enough for me and i wasnt loosing fast enough, so i think once i see a few stone gone :cool: (i hope)then i will go back to sw :) i have got so many questions regarding this diet will they send me any info with my order hun ?i have emailed them :D can you drink diet cola anytime or as a treat?hehe sorry for the story lol you have done amazingly well i hope i can do as well as you.xx

Hi dawny is right, it's coke zero you need as diet coke has citric acid which could possibly kick you out of ketosis. They just send you a tiny little booklet but if there's ever anything you Wang to know you can email them and they get intouch pretty much straight away! And there's a wealth of knowledge on here :) plus tons of support!

Today I was going to add a meal, just scoffed a slice of turkey instead as I didn't fancy a full dinner. Hubby wasn't happy with me but to be honest I couldn't care less.
Had a bar for breakfast just had a porridge and I'll have a hot vanilla latte later on whilst watching tele. xxxx

Ugh ugh ugh ugh

So tempted to eat. Feeling well down in the dumps. I will resist xx

Orrrr I could scoff a LARGE roast chicken breast. Oh dear lol. Tasty though xx

Yeahhh I ate it! Same story as last Sunday! Ooops.

I'm thinking of starting to add some protein once a week in the form of chicken turkey or egg. I'm terrified of starting to eat properly again!

Lol I actually feel like I've let you all down when I eat! That sounds crazy I know but you're all so supportive I feel like I'm failing you all haha.

Was very tempted to scoff some tiger bread and butter and some sweet chilli Philadelphia so I'm very proud I held off that and stuck to the chicken :)

I feel the same I think what will my minimins girls say!! Lol! I had some homemade mince burgers last night... Made with extra lean mince though... Ive had quite a horrible weekend with a migraine and totm just arrived so had some protein instead of junk... My hubby was absolutely trying to get me off diet last night as he was worried o wouldn't be well enough to look after bubba... But I stuck to protein! Don't feel bad at least you are following plan! :D Xx

Good morning Sarah, at least you managed to stay on plan! :)
You're doing fab, very inspiring. I'd have wolfed down the tiger bread :ashamed0005:

Have another fab motivated day :hug99: xx

Back