Total Solution New to Exante

Hope you're having an easier day Sarah and those scales have shifted for you! :hug99: xx

Hellooooo I'm here! Been working loads of overtime boooo but I'm only working 3 hrs today so yayyyyy :)

Scales budged 1lb. Hoping for another 1 or 2 or 3 by sun/mon lol. Still I can't complain 13.9 is great! Just need to get below 13.7 so I can start looking towards the 12's :) I haven't weighed this little in nearly 9 years!!!!!!

I got my order of 50 vanilla shakes :) and 5 free sachets of porridge which I'm very happy about. Love a freebie

When I first started I posted a thread, is it possible to lose 3 stone in 9 weeks, well I've got 3 weeks and one day left and 12 pounds to go. I wonder if I can do it. I do hope so xxxx

Thankyou ladies :)

Just having my first shake of the day, a hot vanilla latte. And it's just hitting the spot! I've upped my water intake too as I'm a bit bunged up which isn't great!

I'm cutting down on bars, I was having one a day so I'm going to limit it to 2/3 a week. Shame really as I love the bars. Need to see if the tesco ones are lower carb.

This time last year I probably weighed around 19.5 stone. I used to think a vlcd was a bad idea, unhealthy and irresponsible. How wrong was I?!

I love the friends I've made on here, I love the support people give, it never fails to motivate me.

I had a chat with a lady in work earlier, she has 5 stone to lose. I told her my weight and she was gobsmacked, she thought I was about 12 stone which absolutely made my whole day :) still having body image issues though, grrr. I spent about an hour on google last night obsessing over pics of people at different weights and heights trying to get an image how where I want to aim for, I'm still not sure. And something I do worry about is when I was at my heaviest I knew I was big but I didn't realise how big. I don't want to be that oblivious ever again! Many years ago when I was around this weight I was fine, would of loved to of been slimmer but I thought I looked good (and I did) I was brimming with confidence, got plenty of male attention etc. So I know what I'm feeling now is a mental thing not a physical. I just need to get past that. You'd think I'd had years of put downs and lots to work through lol but I haven't. I just need to find out what's right for me. I don't want to go too far so I'm taking it one step at a time. I'm desperate to see the 12's because that would be huge for me. I've waffled on for long enough I think.

Here's to a 100% TS DAY and to all the wonderful people on here I hope you all have a brilliant day of shrinking xxxxx

Oh Sarah, you've done absolutely fab! Well done on the 1lb loss too.

I think once you hit target, you'll know whether you want to lose a bit more or not.
I think it will relate more to what size you end up being, rather than how much you weigh.
As in (for example) a tight size 14 opposed to a comfy size 14.

Hope that makes sense :D :hug99: xx

Awww thanks giggle pants :) I'm a tight 14 at the moment and aim to be a comfortable 14. My new goal jeans are a small 14 from new look and they don't fit yet so I'll reassess when they do xxx

Awww thanks giggle pants :) I'm a tight 14 at the moment and aim to be a comfortable 14. My new goal jeans are a small 14 from new look and they don't fit yet so I'll reassess when they do xxx

If I lost enough weight to be healthy bmi -I'd topple over, my bust is K cup and that never alters, my back shrinks but the front - no !! I just look silly and out of proportion - so I likewise will be stopping when my clothes look good :)

dawnybabes said:
If I lost enough weight to be healthy bmi -I'd topple over, my bust is K cup and that never alters, my back shrinks but the front - no !! I just look silly and out of proportion - so I likewise will be stopping when my clothes look good :)

Same with me I was measured in bravissimo last month and my bra is a 32kk I only have 1 cupsize left to go up if my back shrinks anymore! It's ridiculous! Its soo expensive isn't it dawnybabes! :( xx

Sweetas15.13 said:
Same with me I was measured in bravissimo last month and my bra is a 32kk I only have 1 cupsize left to go up if my back shrinks anymore! It's ridiculous! Its soo expensive isn't it dawnybabes! :( xx

Yup, when my friends tell me about the new bra they bought and paid £2.50 at primark/Tesco etc I growl !!! They just don't realise how much they cost ..... My swimming costume last year was a bargain on eBay for £25 and I was chuffed to bits .....

Wow girlies. Mine were a D now barely a C and I don't want them shrinking anymore :(

I got a new cossie today. Size 14 :) :) :) IT FITS!

My size 14 primark linen pants now fit and just got size 14 £6 work trousers from asda and they FIT!!!!!! Wooohoooooooo :)

My size 14 new look bargain jeans don't go near me yet lol but they are a small 14 (my excuse haha)

And my size 12-14 primark pjs fit too :) I'm under no illusion that I'm even nearly a 12 lol cos they stretch but still chuffed to bits. So as I type this I'm wearing size 14 knickers, size 14 primark linen pants, a size 14 top. Size 14 new look denim jacket and a smile haha.

I have a new hobby. It's called shopping. I need a second job xxx

My hair is falling out :(

Wow Sarah, what a good feeling to get into all those clothes. I think Id like to be a 14. Will see when I get nearer.

Is it just a few hairs Sarah or are you noticing a lot. Im a bit paranoid because I heard its a side effect but everyone says it just goes a bit thin and then comes back just as good when you return to food. Ive started taking a vitamin for hair and nails but I don't know if it will help. x

Quite alot! I'm taking perfectil skin hair and nails. I've read it grows back when calorie intake increases. I'm hoping it doesn't carry on too much.

I have body fat scales, and since I've lost 2 stone my body fat has increased by 2%!!! How??? They can't be accurate! xxx

I'm sure that body fat reading is inaccurate don't worry hun! well done on the 14's you must be feeling awesome! :D

This hair loss is worrying me?! My hair is already rather thin after having little one if anything was going to get me off this diet! That would be it my hair is my pride and glory!!! Ahhh :( xxx

It's concerning me as I have really fine hair anyway. Might start adding some eggs lol, Arghhh nothing is straight forward lol! xxx

Back