Total Solution New to Exante

Lol me too! To know it grows back though is a comfort! xxx

Seriously craving food. This is sooooo bad! I'm 13.9 and 3 weeks today I aim to be in the 12's. I'm not going to get there if I start scoffing now. I'm really seriously craving food. Not even unhealthy stuff. I want chicken stir fryed with courgettes and broccoli and mange tout. I'm gonna have a black coffee with a choc orange bar instead. Probably have an early night too. Feel really lethargic today xx

Hoping the choc orange bar satisfied you Sarah. You're doing far too well to go and blow it now. Stay motivated and positive, you're so close to goal :hug99: xx

It did fill a hole. Just debating what to have for dinner. Hubs is cooking asparagus so might nick a few spears... Surely that won't be too detrimental hmmm xxx

Just had 2 tender steamed asparagus spears! HEAVEN! Who'd of thought someone could get so excited over a bit of green veg?

Today I've managed 2.5 litres of water. 2 black coffees, a normal cup of green tea and a huge Starbucks mug of green tea. Been but of a struggle but I do believe the more I drink the more I shrink.

Updating this diary a bit too much at the mo but it's preventing me from scoffing my fat face haha xxx

Forced down a large green tea and water then my hot vanilla latte and I'm now satisfied. So so glad I only had the asparagus. We still have Easter eggs!!! They were looking very inviting xxx

Your doing great Sarah, Im sure the asparagus is fine to eat. Keep up the good work. x

Thanks lovely xxxx

Craving prawn cocktail crisps! Somebody sew my mouth SHUT!!!!! Goodnight lovelies xxxxxx

slimsarah said:
Thanks lovely xxxx

Craving prawn cocktail crisps! Somebody sew my mouth SHUT!!!!! Goodnight lovelies xxxxxx

Don't think I could ever crave prawn cocktail crisps. :)

I was soooo good last night they where crisps, spicy potato cubes and pizza all on the table in front of me and I ignored them all night , just had a black coffee whilst everyone else drank wine ....

Hope you're having a fab day sarah :hug99: xx

Haha I'm with Dawnybabes re' the prawn cocktail crisps...:yuk:

Thanks ladies

I've just eaten a whole mean. Gammon 2 poached eggs and asparagus.

Im loosing my will power!

I meant meal

Thanks lovely. A bit peed off with myself but I'll just class it as a WS day. I need to start introducing some food. Hopefully it'll prepare my body a bit more for Atkins. Not sure how lol but meat eggs and some veg can't be a bad start.

I have 2 weeks and 5 days to lose 11lb to get into the 12's.and a new bmi bracket... Well I can try :)

If I can manage TS till then I reckon there's a good chance I can. I've loved exante but after being on it for so long and being so close to where I wanna be I'm feeling the need for change, the need to move onto real food that is going to help me lose or even just maintain. Preferably lose. I don't even mind if it's 1-2 lb a week if it's a normal diet. I'll stick it out until my big weekend and see how I feel then.

Hoping everyone's doing great (or better than me) lol and I'll catch up with diaries tomorrow xxxx

Hi Sarah, why not give S & S a go, I think a new plan might give you a new boost, change of flavours, a bit of veg in the evening, might just be the boost you need. I know how awful it is when your mind is playing with you like this, you have done very well to keep of the easter eggs xxxx

Hello :) hope you've had a great weekend.

I'm thinking I've had my fill of vlcd. I need a long term plan, don't get me wrong I love it and I'm grateful to it for bringing me so far but I'd love to be able to go out for a meal again (and order a mixed grill lol) and get some control over my diet rather than have it controlled for me. How's your other half finding the low carbing? xx

Lost 1/4 pound over night so the meals not done too much damage (yet) xx

Really bunged up though, will buy some dulcolax today xx

Hello :) hope you've had a great weekend.

I'm thinking I've had my fill of vlcd. I need a long term plan, don't get me wrong I love it and I'm grateful to it for bringing me so far but I'd love to be able to go out for a meal again (and order a mixed grill lol) and get some control over my diet rather than have it controlled for me. How's your other half finding the low carbing? xx

Oh he's been a low carb man for years now, he has some issues with carbs, although he's not officially intolerant to anything he just swells up when he eats bread or pasta, so it really suits him, if you saw what he ate you'd not bother about missing the carbs in all honesty, especially with you loving your meat.

Get the book and a have a read up on it and see what you think

I'm gonna re read the book. I think I have to xxx

Why am I finding this so frigging hard this past week. So tempted to have some eggs again but I won't. Theres no point if I keep on cheating. I'm hungry. Actual hunger. I don't think I'm losing weight through ketosis, I think I'm losing through the low calorie alone. I'm going to power through and keep my fingers crossed this hunger Pi$$es off lol xxx

Back