Total Solution New to Exante

There are 3 people sat at my kitchen table eating the nicest spaghetti bolognese, garlic bread, bread sticks etc, there's red wine on the go too... There's pudding too. I'm dying inside lol. Where the frig did my will power sod off to??? I'm 1lb off being 13 and a half stone, once I get out of the high 13's I can start concentrating on the 12's. MUST NOT BUCKLE. Sorry to go on and on but it helps coming here writing it down instead of gorging on food. Still have half a bar and half a vanilla sachet to have so I'll 'enjoy' them later. Forgot the dulcolax, so I'll get it tomorrow and hopefully have some movement (tmi sorry) had a little one before but not enough (sorry for the poop talk)

*** Note to self- stick to 100% and you will be in 12's before long! You will not be classed as OBESE.

EAT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE, you'll of wasted time & money and you'll be disappointed.

I'll probably be back later to confess my food intake. Lol I think I'm cracking up xxx

Sarah, look how fab you've done already. You are so close to target, you cannot give in. Think of how bad you'll feel afterwards.

It just isn't worth it sweetheart, stay motivated you are so capable of not giving in. :hug99: xx

I have to scoot, I don't want to log in tomorrow and see that you caved in! :nono: Stay strong, go drink water and stay out of the kitchen! :hug99: xx

There are 3 people sat at my kitchen table eating the nicest spaghetti bolognese, garlic bread, bread sticks etc, there's red wine on the go too... There's pudding too. I'm dying inside lol. Where the frig did my will power sod off to??? I'm 1lb off being 13 and a half stone, once I get out of the high 13's I can start concentrating on the 12's. MUST NOT BUCKLE. Sorry to go on and on but it helps coming here writing it down instead of gorging on food. Still have half a bar and half a vanilla sachet to have so I'll 'enjoy' them later. Forgot the dulcolax, so I'll get it tomorrow and hopefully have some movement (tmi sorry) had a little one before but not enough (sorry for the poop talk)

*** Note to self- stick to 100% and you will be in 12's before long! You will not be classed as OBESE.

EAT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE, you'll of wasted time & money and you'll be disappointed.

I'll probably be back later to confess my food intake. Lol I think I'm cracking up xxx

hi Sarah...this helped me.... not doing too well at the moment... thanks

Hi Sarah, stay strong, I've been the same recently, today was particularly bad as we went out for lunch and I sat there with a black coffee while everyone else had roast dinners. The vegetables were calling to me, it was horrendous. I would kill for some broccoli right now!! At least its good we want healthy stuff. It happened to me when I did LL, it will pass :)

Thankyou for all your replies :) it really really helps, I've not eaten :) yay. Haha I'm feeling so feeble. Just have to keep reminding myself the only person I am letting down is myself.

I chose vlcd for a reason.... Fast results. If I'm gonna cheat I may as well go back to sw and I don't want that. I need results and I need them fast. I want to look amazing (how vain) haha xxx

Thats it Sarah, think of all the reasons you went on this diet in the first place and remember you will be able to eat anything you want eventually this is only temporary.

Hi briar rose, thankyou for you'd post :)

Feeling a bit more positive today, massive achievement last night for me not to eat. Hubby is getting sick and tired of me not eating with them which doesn't help. I wear the trousers lol but it still makes it difficult.

The good news is today I'm 13.7 :) :) :) just seeing that I'm headed for the 12's has given me all the new motivation I need!

Thankyou for the support and encouragement ladies. You must get sick to death of me whining away lol xxx

Hey well done, of all the pounds you've lost I feel these are the hardest ones, you know you can do it, look how amazingly far you have come. Decided myself today to do some more S & S, in the absence of any better ideas!! Or better results it has to be said. I am fighting the booze pounds this week, but I knew this would happen and now I'm hacked off with myself, but still, onwards and downwards my friend xxxxxxx

slimsarah said:
Hi briar rose, thankyou for you'd post :)

Feeling a bit more positive today, massive achievement last night for me not to eat. Hubby is getting sick and tired of me not eating with them which doesn't help. I wear the trousers lol but it still makes it difficult.

The good news is today I'm 13.7 :) :) :) just seeing that I'm headed for the 12's has given me all the new motivation I need!

Thankyou for the support and encouragement ladies. You must get sick to death of me whining away lol xxx

I'm having a few s and s days for this reason - so we can all sit down as a family and I will have a plate of veg and a 'meal' then the rest of the week on extante .

When I had my weekend off I was 14.5 and came back weighing 14.13.... It literally fell off the following week plus some. I think it kick started my metabolism.

These are definitely the hardest pounds to lose! Being at the top end of a stone is hard, when you can see the next one in sight it feels like I've got something achievable to aim for and spurs me on... Going from the 12's to the 11's will be even harder. I'll be a living nightmare hahaha xxx

Feeling quite confused about my goal. Always thought I'd be comfortable at this weight. I really want to see the 12's then maybe the high 11's. To get to the top end of a healthy bmi I need to be around 10.9 I think. The closer it gets the more achievable it feels. I certainly won't get there through vlcd alone. I'm not sticking this out for that long xxx

Dawny I that idea. I get paid fri so might order the £24.99 sample pack and space it out over a few weeks having a few family meals a week. How do you make the meals? Microwave?xxx

Pretty much Micro Sarah, add water then blitz, I make them runny so it's more of a pour over sauce for my veggies, as 200gs of veggies is really a lot!!

On wednesday I'll of been doing this for 7 weeks. During that time I've had a fri night- sun morning off plan where I drank LOTS and ate pretty unhealthy with ample carbs. I have also had 3/4 days where I've added protein to my diet or a bit of dark green veg or eggs. I've lost 2 stone and 4 lbs! I think that's pretty good going.

I had a goal and an ultimate goal. My goal was to lose 2 stone. Nailed it.

My ultimate was to lose 3 by 25th may. So I have 2 weeks and 4 days to lose 10lbs. Would love to do it xx

Never loved veggies so much now I can't have them. Eating asparagus the other night, you'd think I was eating a slice of gateau haha xx

good morning sarah well done only 10lb too loose thats fab im sure u will do it your willpower is great :D have a fab day xx

Good afternoon Sarah, am sure you'll hit your target :hug99: xx

Thankyou my lovlies. Just realised why my porridge is like water. It's not cooked!!!!! Just put it in for almost a min longer and it's creamy and thick xxx

Stayed 100% again today. Didn't have as many food cravings but haven't drank enough today so I'll make up for it tomorrow.

xxx

Back