Total Solution New to Exante

Well done on the 100% today Sarah. x

Thanks lovely xxx

Just had 2 poached eggs. They were lovely! I'm going to start adding a bit of protein every now and then. I'm feeling like I need it. Only in the form of eggs or lean meat. Need to buy the dulcolax today cos I keep forgetting. I'll take it weds night cos I'm off work Thursday and don't want it taking effect whilst I'm busy working lol.

I went to keep fit last night. Everytime I go I weigh a bit heavier the next day! I don't get it xx

Haha I'm well up for that! Steaks cooked in butter with garlic mushrooms topped with melted cheese. Hell yeah baby ;) xxx

I am so embarrassed and so upset, I look like an idiot. I'm sat on a bus with tears prickling at my eyes trying to hold them back. I was stood at the bus stop to go to work and some young (19ish) lads walked out of the pub. One pointed over and said 'eh she'd get it' his friend then announced ' f off she's fat' and they all started laughing. I don't know why I'm so bothered but I was so humiliated :(

Awwww Sarah, I bet you mis-heard them, else they were idiots. Take no notice hun. Look at how much weight you've lost and you're still losing, no way are you fat! Hugs sent :hug99: xx

It was definitely aimed at me I was the only one there. I felt like a great big ugly blob. I don't know why it's got to me so much. I'm so angry, angry with them for thinking they have the right to put someone down and angry with myself for being bothered. I felt quite good this morning and I've let some silly lads pull me down. I just want to go home and climb into bed. I need a kick up the bum lol. Thankyou for your post giggles, you're a sweetheart xx

Oh and my period has arrived AGAIN! Wtf??? xxx

Seriously, try to forget it, they're so not worth it hun :hug99:

Regarding your period, I'm past having them but I think this diet does strange things with your hormones! :D

Sarah, since when are you bothered what half drunk 19 year olds think?? hmmm?? eh?? Don't upset yourself, or concentrate on the fact that one of them thought you were fit!! you can't please everybody!!

Sarah, don't let them inside your head for a minute longer. If they were on their own the wouldn't of said a word they just want to look big in front of their mates. I always believe that what goes around comes around and one day they will be made to feel like you were today. You are so much better than them :)

Hugs Sarah I bet they just knew you were too good for them - take no notice ur better than that - he just thought he looked Like a cool Chav infront of his mates they can't say it on their own though!! Uve done amazing don't forget that lovely xx

Good afternoon Sarah, hope you've put those idiots from yesterday behind you and have had the most fabulous day! :hug99: xx

hey sarah hope ur well :) as for them lads what a bunch of p****s excuse my french you have done so well to get to where u are today just goes to show no matter what size you are or what u look like there will always be small minded dogs to try and bring u down!!chin up sweety hope u had a fab day xx

Back