Total Solution New to Exante

Omg thankyou everybody for your lovely posts! Emotions have been running high these last few weeks, I think those idiots just struck a nerve. Your posts really cheered me up :) what a lovely bunch you all are! I don't now how to quote posts or multi post off the iPhone app. Is there even a way? xxxxxxxxx

Been mega busy working, got today off, a sneaky little weigh in just showed a 2lb loss, so I'm 13.5 today :) yay wooohoooo :)

Took dulcolax last night... No movement yet. Might have a couple of poached eggs for tea tonight or a chicken breast. I don't know why but I feel less guilty eating eggs.

Still havin Totm it's so messed up, last one lasted around 10 days and this one is showing no signs of bye bye. looking forward to the dulcolax taking effect cos I need it! Haha. I'll catch up on diaries in a bit

Love you all xxxxxx

sending you some hugs... yes the world is guly for seeing somebody fat at 13stone. I know I feel fat mostly as well, but compared to many others we arent... ignore them bast***s!!! hope totm go away now, i call it the OB old bit*h! lol hope she gets on her broomstick and f-off!! hang in there, if you do i will too :)

Last edited:
Thankyou lovely :) I think I was having an emotional day lol cos if they said it to me now I'd tell them to F OFF lol. Classy eh ;)

Just put some porridge biscuits in the oven.... Fingers crossed they turn out ok. I'll be posting an after pic in a bit lol. xx

Attachments

• image-2494650853.jpg
    image-2494650853.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 30
Probably should of left them in for longer but they were lovely anyway xxx

Attachments

• image-1584772766.jpg
    image-1584772766.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 28
Just had 2 very delicious poached eggs with lots of pepper :) would of been nicer on hot buttered toast with brown sauce lol but still yummy xxx

Aw I've just been reading your diary, people can be so rude & thoughtless & judgemental!!! People never know someone's story & I agree it sounds like a couple of chavs trying to look cool! (but if you want to pick out the positive, 1 of them thought you were "fit") ;0) sounds like you've done really well on your journey, ignore the ignorant people of this world & hold your head up high!! :0)

I agree with misspiggy, I have been shouted at from stupid young people when they were driving past, it hurt a lot, but I always think "well I can lose weight, you will always be a w***** !!

Take care and keep your chin up.

K
x

Good afternoon lovely Sarah, hope you're having a fab day. Your biccies looked yummy! :hug99: xx

Thankyou my lovelies :) the biscuits are nice. Bit bland but I see people have been adding cinnamon do may try that next time.

Thankyou for your comments about those chavs. I really hope they have got small willies lol :) :)

Been 100% the dulcolax really worked which made me feel better.

Went the cinema last night and had a bar & coke zero whilst oh had slush puppy chocolate and popcorn. Pass me my halo ;)

Really enjoying adding a few eggs every now n then.

Not sure if eggs or chicken breast is a better choice? Or tuna? Anyone got any input? xxxx

eggs, tuna, chicken, doesn't really matter honey, eggs have a bit more cholesterol if thats something you need to watch, but they have a lot of other vits and stuff as well, I think they call them the perfect food!!

I add cinnamon to almost everything, either that or curry powder or cayenne. Not sure the curry powder would work with the porridge though!!

Glad to see you are firmly on track mrs, well done xxxxxxxxxx

i think anything added to the porridge has got to be an improvement!!

Thanks LK. Might treat myself to a tin of tuna tonight :) I'm really enjoying adding real food to my diet, and I've lost 4lb this week so it's not having an effect on that either :)

I'm definitely going to add cinnamon to my biscuits. I add black pepper to all savoury, I love so much of it it burns lol, will have to try curry powder too.

Feel like I've been A bit selfish not visiting everyones diaries. I'm off tomorrow so intend to catch up then or tonight :) xxxxxxx

Hi

Read the first few pages of your diary and will try catch up on the rest. Your weight loss is amazing!

How much did you lose on slimming worls and how much on exante.

AT least you know what to eat when you finish exante to maintain. WIll you return to SW.

Well done again x x x

Hello & thankyou :) last year I was just healthy eating, cutting down etc and I joined minimins on 3rd jan this year weighing 18.1, I got down to 15.11 doing slimming world and on exante I've gone from 15.11 to 13.3 in just under 8 weeks! So I have about 6/7 pounds to lose and so far this year I would of shed 6 stone :) xxxx

Wow Sarah, Its when you see the big number it sounds so amazing. I have to have a bit of food everyday at the moment as I can't seem to do it otherwise. Whilst Im loosing though Im quite happy. x

wow Sarah you have done amazing!!! Well done and keep up the good work xx

Back