Total Solution New to Exante

What sort of muppet takes two dulcolax when they have a doctors appointment the following morning?! I'll have buns of steel by the time I leave here! Sitting in the waiting room clenching. Tmi? Sorry ladies! The more constipated I get the more I seem to be talking about it. Haha. Was going to go on flabelos on my way home but I think that'll just tip me over the edge xxxxx

slimsarah said:
What sort of muppet takes two dulcolax when they have a doctors appointment the following morning?! I'll have buns of steel by the time I leave here! Sitting in the waiting room clenching. Tmi? Sorry ladies! The more constipated I get the more I seem to be talking about it. Haha. Was going to go on flabelos on my way home but I think that'll just tip me over the edge xxxxx

Rofl!! You're so funny! :D I hope you manage to hold it all together at the docs you poor thing. Try getting some psyllium husks to add to your shakes, they help you 'go' and not with the desperate urgency that some things do xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Haha think I'm gonna have to get some!

Had a lovely chicken breast for lunch followed by porridge cinnamon cookies :) just having a cinnamon latte now. Why oh why haven't I discovered cinnamon sooner?! It makes everything wonderful.

The nurse was shocked at my weight loss. Was 16.3 last time she weighed me last lol.

Slightly alarming in the chemist earlier. A lady came in. She was short but not tiny and asked to get weighed. I guessed around 17 stone. Nope she was 13.7!!! I was shocked. I don't get it. About a size 22 and the same weight as me more or less!

Looking forward to another vanilla cinnamon latte this evening and a few coke zero's, and I won't be needing any dulcolax for a while haha xxx

No I'm using up my exante till I get to 12 something then heading onto Atkins where I can eat eat eat, bloody hell I'm so excited! Looking forward to induction and everything. Fish, chicken, steaks, butter! cheese, mayo, that delicious focaccia bread! Curries with cauli rice, roast lamb, BBQ's , garlic mushrooms, vodka & diet coke. Fried eggs, bacon & (some) sausages. Can't control the excitement. xxx

So you've not really thought about it then LOl!! :8855:

Hahaha nahhh hardly given it any thought xx

Right ladies.

I think I'm leaving exante. My hair is falling out thick and fast and it's really worrying me, it's fine anyway and I'm finding it distressing. Hubby can't see it but he's clueless anyway. Just held the mirror to the back of my head and it's starting to get noticeable :(

I'm thinking of going out tomorrow and doing an Atkins shop. I love exante and I'm scared of changing my plan but I can't be doing with this hair loss. I know it's not permenant but it's horrible.

I don't know how to go about Atkins. Do I just launch straight into induction, full calorie intake or ease my way in? Arghhh what a nightmare xxx

Good luck with Atkins.

I have the book somewhere but think induction is 20g of carbs or less a day. o calorie counting on it though. All meat, fish, eggs limited cheese, cream and you weigh veg.

I think yu can google it and get detils on line or there is an excellent section on here. x x x

It's me the carb police!!

Actually Sarah induction would be a great idea, although you are already in ketosis, it's best to start on the bottom rung and work up slowly ( no flax bread for you for 2 weeks!!) Stick with your atkins basics and foundation veggies and then work up the rungs, it's basically the perfect refeed plan.

If you need anything just shout

Should say, I think I'll go atkins vegetarian myself, I've spent the last few weeks researching how I could do it and I feel it's workable.

Haha carb police. You do realise I'll be hounding you if I do go Atkins.

A week Friday is the big date I've been aiming for. I so so so don't want a gain before then!

I'd be mortified!

Atkins is so much more easy to do than exante, and so much more sociable and my hair might improve :) :) I bloody hope so xxx

I need to do alot of research and meal/menu planning before I hit Atkins. I need the book too, I used to have it but think I gave it away.

I'll stick with this bloody VLCD till next Thursday. I'll totally blow it next weekend (because I deserve it) haha then I'll start Atkins. This gives me over a week to get my head round it. I need a shopping list, recipes, snack ideas, menu ideas, tips and tricks. I'm excited. I beg and plead with anyone if you have any advice please feel free to hand it over!

LK you know you'll be wishing you never offered ;) haha xx

I think atkins sounds ideal. Im sure I read that you don't count calories at all only carbs unless you are going way overboard on calories. The hair thing has been worrying me as I have noticed a lot of hair each day on my clothes, brushes etc but Im on ws so I am having about 1000 calories a day so I didn't think it would effect me.

Yeah absolutely! I don't think I'd leave the exante board lol. I love it here.

Here's my virtual model transformation- there's no way I'm this skinny though!

Attachments

• image-3208682850.jpg
    image-3208682850.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 59
Wish my thighs were that smooth xx

Oh and I drank 5 cans of coke zero last night. I'm an animal xx

dawnybabes said:
And you slept ?? I'd be on the ceiling if I'd drunk that much ......

Haha actually come to think of it I didn't sleep very well. Mystery solved! xx

Lunch is served.... Black coffee & cinnamon cookies. Cookies looked a bit messy but I couldn't be bothered rounding them

Attachments

• image-74497047.jpg
    image-74497047.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 34
Back