Total Solution New to Exante

Hey mrs, more than happy to help, low carb cooking is just a way of life in this house now, there hasn't been a potato in here since 2006!!

I can do up some ideas for you, stuff that you can prepare in advance which is easier when you are busy, then you are pretty much sorted for the week for breakfast and snacks.

Lanarkwitch said:
Hey mrs, more than happy to help, low carb cooking is just a way of life in this house now, there hasn't been a potato in here since 2006!!

I can do up some ideas for you, stuff that you can prepare in advance which is easier when you are busy, then you are pretty much sorted for the week for breakfast and snacks.

Oh that would be brilliant thankyou :) I've got a freezer load of meat & fish as hubby has quite a healthy diet. I keep opening it and just looking at it longingly, I even winked at it and said 'I'll be seeing you soon' hubby thinks I'm losing it. Are peanuts low carb? Must look into that! xxxx

Nuts are allowed as you move up the rungs honey but not induction. I will pull a few things together for you that are induction/anytime friendly over the weekend. How does very low carb pancakes sound!!

Sounds amazing! Thankyou so much xxxx

Good afternoon Sarah, looks like we'll all be bookmarking your diary for Atkins recipes once we hit goal! :D

Hope you're feeling good today :hug99: xx

Haha, yeah I can't wait to start cooking! Xxx

How are you Alana? I'm ok, still plodding on :)

Just made a vege soup with curry powder and threw some mushrooms in. Was like a mushroom curry (sort of) was really nice.

I want Atkins NOW! xxxx

Turned today into a ws day. I've got a throbbing headache and I'm starving. Sod it xx

Had quorn pieces cooked in water and curry powder. Sounds grim but it was really nice. About 150 cals. Wish I didn't have to do it but I was eyeing up the sweet cupboard, the crisps and the big bowl of tuna pasta hubby made earlier! Had no meat defrosted or no tins of tuna and didn't want another pack.

I'm full up and the paracetamol are kicking in on this headache phew. xxx

Hello beautiful, I'm having a 100% day. Had a 1lb gain this morning lol ooops, probably water from all the salt but I know it'll come off so gonna be 100% now for the weekend. Yawn! This time next week I'll be off plan for 2 whole days & night. Yippeee. It'll set me back but knowing it'll only take a week to knock off again is cool with me.

NEED to up the water intake. Seriously slacking xxxx

Oh and I've got a big fresh French stick in the kitchen for my little one to have with his bowl of homemade chicken stew..... Keep smelling it. I'm a bread junkie xxxx

Bought a new top before but not sure about it might post a pic for opinions xxx

Yesssss just realised I've only had one pack do far today so I can now indulge in two packs tonight. Oh the things that keep us happy in this diet.

One lady who doesn't know I'm on exante said to me today 'don't look at it as a diet, look at it as a new way of eating for life' I thought HELL NO IT IS NOT lol. It's my quick fix before I start frying my steaks in butter and eating chicken with the skin on. I just nodded xx

Hey Sarah.... just read your whole diary from start to finish.. what a journey :D You must be absolutely thrilled. Atkins sounds amazing. Hope you're gonna stay here so we can keep up with your progress? Would love to follow how you get on xx

Wow Sarah, what an achievement. You've done so well and your diary is really motivating.

Awww thankyou both :) its been an up n down journey but getting there. I've never felt better xxx

The really good thing about this diet is that a blip is gone in a few days if you jump back on the wagon. You wouldn't get that with the other diets would you. Atkins sounds like a natural progression from here with the low carbs though. The thought of all that food.....

It's brilliant isn't it. It's hard getting back on but when you know you'll get the results you want in such a short time it's worth it all :)

Atkins is definitely calling my name! I'm nervous about the huge amount of calories but I know it works. Xxxx

So tomorrow I'm going to last on coffee & water all morning. Then I'll have cinnamon porridge and make a few little cookies with the rest which I'll have with half a pack of vanilla latte late afternoon then at night I'll have a bar with the remainder of the vanilla latte in the evening. A few coke zeros and that's my wild Saturday night planned out baby :) xxxx

I've had enough of VLCD. Seriously seriously admire anyone who does this type of diet. Especially for a long period of time. When I see people who have been 100% TS for months I just think AMAZING!

Hubby suggested nandos tonight. I had to decline. I know i could have chicken salad (which i love) but im determined to see those 12's. After today I have 5 more days of exante to complete before I get my big weekend off :) and I desperately keep reminding myself that 5 more days is not long at all. Got to keep going!

Only had a cinnamon porridge so far so gonna have a cinnamon hot vanilla latte and a bar tonight watching tele

Looking forward to BBQ weather whilst I'm doing atkins. Yummy xxx

Back