Total Solution New to Exante

Good afternoon Sarah. Ooooh never thought of adding cinnamon to my hot vanilla latte! I know what I'm having now for my last pack today! Thank you :D:hug99:xx

It's yummy :) close your eyes and think of Starbucks :)

Well I'll be back later either mega proud of myself for not tucking into hubby's Chinese or announcing my failure because I so desperately want it :(

It's yummy :) close your eyes and think of Starbucks :)

Well I'll be back later either mega proud of myself for not tucking into hubby's Chinese or announcing my failure because I so desperately want it :(

My OH's sitting next to me devouring his take-away of beef curry, fried rice and prawn crackers. I keep giving him evils, but he's totally oblivious and too wrapped up enjoying it! :slap:

Well that was a quick turn around, chippy chips, crispy sweet chilli chicken, rice, prawn crackers..... I failed lol. Not weighing now till Friday

Even tempted to eat one of my sons biscuits. I'll be back on 100% tomorrow!

Silly Sarah! xx

Oh dear, take care Sarah. You've come so far, you know you can get through this final stage.

Have a good night and wake up tomorrow knowing that it is your day one of nailing this! :hug99: xx

Lol thanks giggles :) I'll be back on tomorrow :) got the long haul of getting back into ketosis. I obviously wish I hadn't done it however I enjoyed it and it's proved to me I can't carry on 100% much longer! And last time I had abinge in 14th April I had a huge gain then a huge loss! So fingers crossed it boosts me... Looking for the positives lol xxxx

Although I'm not even sure exante puts me into ketosis. I think I lose through the calorie deficit and not ketosis. I think exantes total daily carb count is too high for me. I'm certainly carb sensitive xxxx

Once you go on to atkins you will be fine. Thats why I have done working solutions because I know if I can't have food I will want it more. I think I will do atkins when this is too hard because you can eat really well and still loose weight on it. Ive been looking at loads of lovely recipes which are low carb.
You have done so well on exante and you are getting to the pointed end of your journey so its got to be a lot harder. x

Thankyou :) its definitely coming to the end. After today only 4 more days! Yippee xx

good luck with your new diet Sarah, and keep in touch:)

Hi Sarah, I'm organising a few recipes for you, if I put the in a .pdf will you be ok for opening them on your laptop?

Hope you are ok and not lying in a carb induced hypnotic state somewhere LOL

Hahahaha thankyou :) I'm ok, bloated this morning though. Could do it all again. BUT I WON'T ;) xxxx

Rubbish day. Grandads got cancer and is in a hospice and has been told he doesn't have long left. I've never dealt with this before and I don't know if that means hours or days or weeks. How horrible :(

Been 100% though :) would love a great big Chinese :) haha xxx

Going to be 100% today. And drink lots and lots of water! Didn't have nearly enough yesterday xx

Oh my word! I could soooo eat that right now. Of I ever come to Dubai can I come for tea? Lol xx

You've done amazing!!! I'm truly awe inspired by how focused you've been!! This whole journey! Your nearly half the woman you were you have a fabulous attitude so enjoy your blow out in a few days beautiful!

Sorry to hear about your grandad my thoughts are with you! N I send love n hugs to see you through this difficult time!!

Xxxxxxxx

Thanks lovely. He passed away last night :(

Finding exante harder than ever. Was so so tempted to eat last night but I managed to stay 100%.

Was thinking of going WS till the weekend. So so seriously had it with VLCD. It's my 9 week anniversary with exante today. Can't believe how far I've come. And how fast it's gone! Couldn't of done it without you lovely lot.

The family are having a get together later and it would be nice to be able to eat with them all. Or am I just making excuses for myself?? I'm terrified of talking myself out of losing weight. I've done it on many occasions before and look where is got me.... Severely obese. I'm convinced I'll never go back there but it is a fear xxx

Sorry to hear about your grandpa thats rotten news xx

As far as eating goes my pet, you're going to have to deal with it sooner rather than later, I know you're scared but see it as an opportunity to see how far you ahve come and that you can eat normally and not go mad.

Thankyou lovely :)

Fell off good n proper today. Wine and buffet (NOT HEALTHY OR LOW CARB) Not too bothered, was gonna screw it up Friday anyway. I've now got weds & thurs with nothing on so I'll have to be 100% to undo today's mishaps then I'll screw it up again Friday then GOODBYE EXANTE PACKS!!!!! :) and helloooooo Atkins xxx

Gonna 'try' for 100%today. C'mon Sarah, just for two days. I'm .5lb up today. Can live with that. Need to drink like a fish today though xx

Back