Total Solution New to Exante

Mixed grill haha with melted cheese & garlic mushroom :) xxx

I suspected you may have thought a little about it. I will pull my recipes together for you later this evening pet xx

Brilliant :) thankyou! Shall I send you my email? xx

Back from my weekends antics. LOTS of food and drink. Was 13.8 this morning.... 13.5 today :) doing a week is WS to get me under 13 then atkins induction for the 2 weeks before I go on my hols, back in the frame of mind for it. Was so nice to have a weekend away where I didn't feel fat! My new target is 11 stone so after this week I've got 2 stone to lose.

I want to be high 11's by the end of July then target by end of aug. I think that's realistic :) feeling good xxx

I meant 13.8 last night xx

13.3 today :) xx

Sorry to read you lost your Grandad hugs sent :hug99: xx

You're sounding so focused and motivated again now, go for it! :)

Hi Sarah, sorry pet I haven't forgotten you I've just been cramming for my exam!! Will def do something for you later today, he's having white fish fillet breaded with ground flax and herbs, button mushrooms stuffed with Philli, chives, bacon and cheddar and some asparagus tonight, I hope he likes it, it's a bit of a new one and I'm not sure if it all fits together.

Glad to hear you're getting rid of the weekend pounds, mine are being very stubborn this week, but moving slowly, I am a bad bad girl.

Hi Sarah, sorry pet I haven't forgotten you I've just been cramming for my exam!! Will def do something for you later today, he's having white fish fillet breaded with ground flax and herbs, button mushrooms stuffed with Philli, chives, bacon and cheddar and some asparagus tonight, I hope he likes it, it's a bit of a new one and I'm not sure if it all fits together.

Glad to hear you're getting rid of the weekend pounds, mine are being very stubborn this week, but moving slowly, I am a bad bad girl.

*DROOLS!* :D Sounds a yummy fit to me :D

Good afternoon Sarah, hope you're having a good day :hug99: xx

Thankyou lovlies. He will be missed so much. I do feel lucky and blessed to get to 28 and never of lost anybody though, it's my mum and my nan I feel sad for, I can't imagine losing my husband or my father. They say time heals though, I just hope it gets easier on them.

LK, please can I come stay with you? I'm still meddling with exante at the mo to get under the 13 then hitting atkins do whenever you're ready :) xxxx

Oh and I'm 13 stones today xxxx

Thankyou :)

Hmmm there seems to be a barrier stopping me from breaking the 13 stone mark. Last night that barrier came in the form of peanut m&m's ;)

Going to try aim for a 100% TS DAY. :) xxx

Hi Sarah, hope you're managing a 100% day today, you are so close to your goal! :hug99: xx

Omg sh!ttest day EVER!

No will power. Got the funeral weds and feeling over emotional. Man trouble (which is just a dreadful feeling. Why are men so STUPID???)

Feel bloody awful, fighting back tears because I know once they start I won't stop. So sorry to be negative. I feel like a right sap, can't stop feeling sorry for myself and I need to snap out of it ASAP because it's not healthy.

I'm thinking an early night is needed and a fresh start tomorrow.

I don't get men. Are they really worth it? Feel like a troubled teenager lol xxxxx

Awwe, sorry to hear you are having such a bad time:( You must be feeling pretty low with all that's going on, I think an early night is a good idea one day at a time hunni xx
(((((((HUGS)))))))

Buy urself a few mags and take some 'me time' What we r all entitled to but seldom indulge in!!
He is probably goin thro male PMT - yes I reckon at least once a mth males pee us off so it adds up;) They don't usually notice we r 'out with dem' so no point wastin time and energy being annoyed!! Der 4m Venus They will never change so ya might as well ignore!!
Works 4 me!! Day at d shops with a friend does d trick 4 me Can't beat a bit of retail therapy
Chin up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I feel terrible, really really low. What's wrong with me? I burst into tears last night that flooded for about an hour. Woke up feeling like I don't even want to see the day, good god this is so not like me. I don't know how to deal with it. Sorry to be a great big negative whiner.

On a positive. 12.13 & 3/4 today :)

Back