Total Solution New to Exante

slimsarah said:
No I feel terrible, really really low. What's wrong with me? I burst into tears last night that flooded for about an hour. Woke up feeling like I don't even want to see the day, good god this is so not like me. I don't know how to deal with it. Sorry to be a great big negative whiner.

On a positive. 12.13 & 3/4 today :)

Aw honey, you've a lot on at moment sometimes a damn good cry helps .... (((hugs)))

Is it TOTM or cud u b..... ? SOz first thg dat springs 2 mind

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou do much for the support lovlies. It is Totm

Feeling a bit better today, still got a weird feeling about me, almost like at any given moment I could burst into floods of tears.

12.12 today, so I was 1lb off goal so I've changed my goal weight. 1st 8lbs to go. I've been off exante for a few days doing low calorie. xxx

Wow! Well done Sarah especially as it's totm and you've still managed to hit the 12s!

Don't be too hard on yourself, as well as coping with the diet and the emotions that totm brings, you are also grieving for your Grandad. Be kind to yourself and just go with the flow. If you want to cry, then cry hun. It's a testament to your Grandad that you love and miss him. Take care :hug99: xx

Well done on almost getting to goal and then changing it. I have set a bigger weight first to see how i get on getting there. x

Clap on d back 2 u Ur doin superbly
Fill a hot water bottle and NJoy d comfort of it;)
Avoid listening to news on d radio or telly
Hope Uve a gud book 2 lose urself in!!
Miles of smiles

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Sarah... hope you're feeling a bit better today or at least feeling like you can cope :) Be kind to yourself, you've done really well and have a lot to deal with right now. Take care and let us know how you're doing xx

Fabbbbbbbbbbbb, you hit the 12's!!!!!!!! See what happens when I turn my back for 5 mins!! :clap:

Today I made experimental scotch eggs, virtually no carbs!! Made them with minced chicken instead of the pork sausage meat as it usually has nasties in it, I think they worked pretty well for a first time try. Definitely need to turn them more often in the over though!!

2012-06-04 14.24.08.jpg

Last edited:
Good afternoon Sarah, hope you're ok hun :hug99: xx

Hoping you're ok Sarah :hug99: xx

Hello everybody :)

So nice to be back. Had a mad hectic emotional week but things are looking up. Calorie counting at the mo and STS which I'm more than happy about. I'll have a few hours spare tomorrow to catch up on diaries. Going away this week and will probably do another week of exante to rid of any inevitable holiday gain.

Missed you all lots xxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon Sarah, missed you too. Enjoy your week away :hug99: xx

Hiya chick I'm hiding out as I've been completely off diets full stop and been on holiday! Well done on those 12's babe! You weigh less than me now! I'm back in the 13's! :(

Sorry to hear about your grandad gorgeous! Your strong you can pull through the tough times just try to stay positive

Love to you! Xxx

Hello

I'm here. Hanging my head in shame haha. Well not complete shame! I'm around 13.5 I've been eating what I want but exercising like crazy so I'm feeling ok..... But I now want to shift 2 stone. Won't be coming back to exante though. As much as it was a total god send and worked wonders for me I am going to go down a healthy eating plan.

I'm going to check up on some of your diaries now. See how you're all getting on. Probably all super slim by now? xxx

Hello Sarah, lovely to see you back whichever diet you decide to follow. :hug99:xx

Back