New to exante?

brummum

I started exante yesterday an was wondering if anyone has recently started. Weight loss is always a challenge and having the support from others going through the same thing is always encouraging. So feel free to rant, rave and scream. We've all done it!!

:welcome:Brummum! I hope your first couple of days have gone well. I suffered with hanger pangs and headaches the first few days until I was in ketosis, since then I haven't looked back though! It is all worthwhile when you step on the scales and can feel your clothes getting looser. I love the shakes, soups (apart from the tomato one - ugghh) and the porridge is great. In case you haven't seen it yet there is a good sticky on the home page giving ideas on how to make the shakes and soups a bit more interesting and I've found it useful for varying things a bit. Good luck with your weightloss journey - It's the best diet I've ever done!

I was expecting the hunger pains, haven't had any headaches yet but that could be due to the amount of black coffee I'm drinkin to replace the food lol. I am so looking forward to tuesdays weigh in. Just got to make sure that I fight urge to jump on them before then.

I have seen the other threads, might try the ideas when I start to get bored of them.

I must admit I did have a sneaky peek at the scales before my first week was up. Luckily I had a loss and I found that spurred me on during those dark times when food was calling to me!! :eatdrink023:

So alike lol. This is my third day an I couldn't help it jumped on the scales 6lb loss, which is great because I was really struggling makin the kids breakfast this morning.

Well done love. Im on exante, lost 2 stone 10lb in 8 weeks xxx

Hi Brummum,
I am just finishing my first on exante.
I have found today a challenge as I am not a big fan of the shakes, but it definately something I can stick to.
I have heard my tummy moaning for food a bit today, but it's actually easier than i have expected.
I hope you continue to do well and i'm looking forward to reading more.:)

Hey slimsarah, well done you, bet the lost weight has sent ur confidence way high, can't wait to get there myself.

xtrem0r - you'll probably find the first week hard, but keep thinking of the end goal. I don't find the strawberry shake that bad, choc one isn't brilliant.

What needs to be remebered is that loosing the weight this way is the quick part, keeping it off is going to be a struggle. I need to change my whole perspective on food and look at it as eat to live not live to eat.

Just a quick one, today I actually don't feel hungry! Its so hard especially when I'm sorting lunch boxes bread was my downfall!! But staying strong.

Just a quick one, today I actually don't feel hungry! Its so hard especially when I'm sorting lunch boxes bread was my downfall!! But staying strong.

Well Done 'brummum' it's really good reading posts from someone who has just started too.
I'm on day 2 and starving so i can't wait till i stop feeling hungry!!

I look forward to reading more!! :D

It's so true. I have to admit I was so so tempted to have a chocolate biscuit today. My 7yr old wanted some aan I tried my best not to buy them but had to, unlike me he eats me out of house and home and stays stick thin. I could murder a cup of tea with milk but I know these cravings will go soon. But the hunger pains came back a bit when I went to my sisters and they had chippy :sigh:, keep thinking 3 months that's all and a new fresh start being able to buy all those clothes I see and want without feeling embarrased. :)

Back