New to forum and diet!

less2love

:) I started weight watchers (again!) on Monday.Feeling desperate to shift some weight before Christmas so i don't get any heavier! I'm determined to make 2014 the year to hit target:D I have a long history of yo yo dieting and reckon i have lost 4 to 6 stones 3 times in the last 10 years and gained it again!! I need to win the battle permanently! Never heard of this forum until today, hoping your threads will inspire me:) good luck everybody x

Best of luck lesstolove. I find ww fantastic. I got to goal 2 weeks ago but I originally joined 11 years ago but kept leaving and joining and leaving and joining but never reaching goal. It is such a fantastic feeling getting to goal. You can do it :)

A huge well done for getting to goal! amazing. Determined to get there and stay there in 2014! Weight watchers is a fab diet, but as with all diets it's motivation that's key. Love to hear success story's like yours!:)

I think maintaining is harder then actually the whole dieting thing! Good luck

I think your probably right CLH! I think if you have been overweight then it is a lifelong battle to control it:mad: Good luck too, your nearly there!
:)

Back