Green Days New to green days - pls check menu is ok

Going for Green!

breakfast - 28g muesli (HEB) with chopped banana and pear with loads of shape yogurt. 3 VENTI COFFEES :eek: Buuzzzzzz :D (HEA)

Snacks - tangerine

Lunch - MASSIVE JACKET SPUD - About the size of my son's head - seriously! with nigerian beans & cottage cheese, side salad with hot sauce & mayo - 2 syns

Snack - grapefruit and milky hot choc - 2 syns

Dinner - HEB Chickenb breast with garlic mushrooms, butternut squash, parsnip, carrot and cabbage. Sauce - 2 syns

Pudding - Quark jaffa dip with orange - 2 syns

Hey hun, looks fine, .. im a bit rusty with Green/Red as ima fully pledged EE fan now, but unless im just being a bit blind, i'm not seeing ANY HEA's? xxx

think its the milk in the 3 cups of venti coffee lol what are nigerian beans and how do you make the jaffa quark pudding ?

Beans & Jaffa

Hi Natasha,

Nigerian beans are dried brown beans/black-eye beans brought in world food section in tesco. You soak them overnight and then cook them in the slow cooker for 10 hours in a sauce - blend tin of tomatoes with scotch bonnet, knob of ginger, garlic and 1 red onion and 1 white onion with some thyme and a maggi cube.

The Jaffa Quark is basically quark mixed with options chocolate and 1 tbsp marmalade.

Cheers REM

ok so now we know what Nigerian beans are & jaffa quark can you tell me what a scotch bonnet is:p

Scotch bonnet is the hottest chilli you can find in the veg department!! It will blow your HEAD OFF!!!

Back