New to JUDDD....Holiday in 6 weeks!!

Hello all! I have had my nose in my Minimins app for a couple of weeks and you've all been such an inspiration. So a week ago I took the plunge and starting JUDDDDing, I am a week in and I've lost 4lb I now weigh in at 12st 1lb.

I was wondering how much weight everyone thinks I can lose realistically? I have a holiday wardrobe I need to get in to ASAP!!

Any advice, tips or Do's and Don'ts will be very appreciated.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that Sunrae!! I will aim for 6lb in the hope it's more, I should be able to get some sort of a holiday wardrobe together if I'm that weight lol! I have taken my measurements too, so that should be a good track of shrinking too ;o)

I'm on a DD today, off to the stables to sort the horses, then to the mother in laws to do her chores!!

I hope you all enjoy your day.

Happy Shrinking xx

Good morning all!!

Yesterday was an aok DD but I did go over slightly due to feeling a bit rotten, and to me it felt like i needed more food. I then went to the docs for my depo injection and the nurse also jabbed me in the arm with a flu jab :'(

Judding seems to be working and is so doable....I find it really helpful how you can tweak things to suit you as an individual :eek:) I just hope I get some weight off for my holiday as it is a very much needed holiday!!

Well I'm off to enjoy my up day, the Boyfriend is treating me to Brunch in our little local Irish cafe....yummy! Soda bread and white pudding. :eek:D
Have a good day all.

Lots of love Bun X

Well after my UP weekend I am feeling extremely bloated.....blurgh!! I am so looking forward to a DD tomorrow :)
I hope you've all had a good weekend x

Hope it goes well today. I had a mega UP weekend and I too feel bloated! My stomach is actually hurting from all the food in there, so its a relief to not be eating today! :D

Back