New to Lipotrim..

nickybtn

Afternoon ladies/gents.
I have been on LT for one week now. First weigh in this afternoon and found i had lost 8lb :D. I was really surprised as didnt feel like had lost anything. I have decided to stay clear of the flapjacks. They are the most revolting things i have ever tasted.. lol but am ok with everything else.
What i was wondering is do any of you find evenings very difficult? I k now in my first week i really struggled. Ok during day but evening comes i get those twinges that say go see whats in the cupboards... lol how do any of you manage?

Regards

Nicky

Hi Nicky, well done 8lb is a fab first week lose. The evenings will get easier as the weeks go by, It's just breaking old habits. Try to keep busy, go for a walk or have a nice bath. Even early nights can help in the early days. I hope you have another good week.

Well done on a great weight loss! Kay is right keeping busy/ walking etc is the best distraction - I've been sorting presses/ wardrobes etc like a crazy woman :) also I've been going to bed a lot earlier which is great as I'm not as tired during the day.... No more late night rubbish in tv another bonus of this LT journey for me!
Best if luck with it all

I keep busy too, the light nights see me pottering in the garden, I have even been known to do a bit of exercise!

Welcome princess- the first few days are tough but once ketosis kicks in you'll be fine :-D. Stick with it, drink plenty of water and keep yourself occupied!

Back