New to Lipotrim

LitaJae

Hi all, I've recently started on the lipotrim diet and thought I would join this site to hear other peoples testimonies and offer support to those on the same path as me.

My starting weight is 18st5lb (oooops when did that happen).
I hope I drop this weight quickly. I wanr to lose about 6 stones in total.

So anyways I started lipotrim 2 days ago and yesterday I sneekily stood on the scale and had already lost 2.5lb. Its like magic.

Anyway hope I find some support and also hope I can give support and encouragement.

Thanks for having me

So, I started my Lipotrim diet 3 days ago as I need to lose a lot of weight, about 6 stone in total.

I've been reading people's reviews and blogs about this diet for about 3 months now and I'm ready to give it a go.

I've been trying for weeks to mentally prepare myself for this, Saturday I finally started. I was soooooooo hungry, everything on tv was about food, everyone was eating food, mum cooked BBQ chicken wings.......... It was all too much. But.... My goal is so important to me that I got through it. I've chosen to only have strawberry shakes as I don't like chocolate or vanilla and I absolutely detest soup. So saturday I had shake for breakfast lunch and dinner. I went to bed early with a headache expecting to wake up the next morning like a starving Marvin.
I didn't, I actually woke up fine, I had my morning and lunch shakes got to 8.30pm and was not feeling hungry. Day 2 totally better than day 1 and I also cooked for my husband.

Now is day 3 and 1st day into work whilst doing the diet. Surprisingly I've done really well, kinda thinking about food a lot but not feeling hungry, I have the furry tongue that I heard lots about and I'm brushing my teeth like four or five times a day (partly because of my OCD) but mainly coz I don't like the smell of my breath.

I am looking forward to completing day 3 as I heard it gets easier after that and I'm looking forward to completing week one so I can have flapjacks

I sneakily weighed myself yesterday and I had lost 2.5lbs in one day, super happy.

well will keep you informed on how I do!!

Nyt Nyt all!!!

So, I started my Lipotrim diet 3 days ago as I need to lose a lot of weight, about 6 stone in total.

I've been reading people's reviews and blogs about this diet for about 3 months now and I'm ready to give it a go.

I've been trying for weeks to mentally prepare myself for this, Saturday I finally started. I was soooooooo hungry, everything on tv was about food, everyone was eating food, mum cooked BBQ chicken wings.......... It was all too much. But.... My goal is so important to me that I got through it. I've chosen to only have strawberry shakes as I don't like chocolate or vanilla and I absolutely detest soup. So saturday I had shake for breakfast lunch and dinner. I went to bed early with a headache expecting to wake up the next morning like a starving Marvin.
I didn't, I actually woke up fine, I had my morning and lunch shakes got to 8.30pm and was not feeling hungry. Day 2 totally better than day 1 and I also cooked for my husband.

Now is day 3 and 1st day into work whilst doing the diet. Surprisingly I've done really well, kinda thinking about food a lot but not feeling hungry, I have the furry tongue that I heard lots about and I'm brushing my teeth like four or five times a day (partly because of my OCD) but mainly coz I don't like the smell of my breath.

I am looking forward to completing day 3 as I heard it gets easier after that and I'm looking forward to completing week one so I can have flapjacks

I sneakily weighed myself yesterday and I had lost 2.5lbs in one day, super happy.

well will keep you informed on how I do!!

Nyt Nyt all!!!

Back