New to pro points plan

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Mummybunks, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Mummybunks

Mummybunks Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, I started using my friends weight watchers books about 3 weeks ago . (Start my fourth week tomorrow). I dont like joining classes so down loaded the food calculator app on my phone and decided to see how i went on. I have already lost 11 lbs, so it's working but i do feel a little hungry now and then and get fed up with eating fruit constantly. I have been allowing my self 33pp a day plus the weekly's of 49........ Could anyone tell me if i am on the right points. I am 46 5'3 and (now) 14.3 (was 15st). Plus could anyone tell me how many activity points i am earning..... i do about 30-45 mins each day at a moderate pace and an hours ice skating each week.
    I would be most grateful.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.