ProPoints new to pro points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by scottish lass, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. scottish lass

scottish lass THIS IS MY YEAR

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.27%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, I started WW pp today, after doing SW for years. my local group closed so this was next option. After doing SW for so long i feel aprehensive and excited about trying this new diet. Hopefully i will pick up loads of tips and recipes from you guys. ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nik2510

Nik2510 Member

Welcome!

Hey. I've been on ww on and off for years. But new pp is really working for me. 8lbs in 3 weeks so that's 11 altogether.

Top tip is stay away from bread as much as poss it's not really worth the points!! Oh and pink and white biscuits - yum :)

good luck !

Nik

4. scottish lass

scottish lass THIS IS MY YEAR

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.27%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Nik, my leader did hint that we might not eat so much bread. is that the mallow biscuits your on about, they are nice, haven't had them in a while

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.