New to site and starting CD next week

Nixlou

Hi guys!

I've just joined Minimins as I could do with a little support. I'm 20 and in the last two years have put on 2 stone (mostly down to a stressful career and moving out from my parents). I'm hoping to lose the weight through CD, has any one got any inspiration they can pass my way!

Thanks xo

Hi nixlou I'm also starting the CD tomorrow....I'm doing step 2 (hoping to lose around 1 and a half stone) which plan are you doing xx

Hi Jo! I'm not totally sure yet, meeting the CD councelor today! I'm 5ft 7 and 11 stone 7, so I'm not sure if I'll go on sole source! What's your diet plan look like! Maybe we should buddy up to get through the whole thing!

Xo

Hey Hun, I wasn't allowed to do the SS so she put me on step 2! My bmi is 23.5 and step 2 allows you 3 of their products plus one meal, you have to weigh it out and are only allowed certain foods but I think it will work for me, you can have tea and coffee I think with up to 3 quarters of a pint of skimmed milk and you have to drink 4 pints of water! I will prob struggle there as I hate water lol! Yeah it would be good to buddy up and do it together :) xx

That sounds like a good start! I will let you know what she puts me on! Yes would be great to buddy up! My goal is to lose 25 pounds in 2 months!! What is your goal? We can hype each other up!! Xo

Yeah let me know how you get on! I'm hoping to lose around 20lb in about 2months so we have similar targets! I'm quite looking forward to it actually x

Hi jo! My Councelor moved it back to today, so will be starting tomorrow, she did say that she wants me to start on step 2 though! How did day 1 go?! Xx

Its good your doing step 2, we can do it together :) first day went better than I thought, had 2 shakes and a soup and then for my tea I had cottage cheese with cucumber and spring onion, the water was the worst though, couldn't stop peeing lol! Today went well too, had my shakes and soup so having tuna with spring onion & cucumber for tea! Can't believe iv actually stuck to it 100%! Xx

Oh wow that's really good! Your doing so well! Just picked up my shakes! Weigh in was a bit of a blow! But let's hope it's better next week!! I will let you know how I get on with day 1 tomorrow night!! X

I was mortified when I got on the scales, I didn't realise how much I had put on :(
Good luck today, just think 'we can do this'....come summer we will be skinny minnies lol xx

I know I can't wait! Day 1 went well didn't feel hungry. But like you the water was going right through me! Had to go to college after work so have only got in - so eating at this time probably isn't do good for me! How was day 3?! Xx

Maybe have your meal at lunchtime? I don't see how it would matter when you have it, then you can have a quick shake after college! I saw my CDC today to swap some porridge for shakes and she said we are allowed 2 cans of pepsi max as part of our fluid intake! I had chicken breast with broccoli and leeks for my tea so day 4 went well :) xx

I hope so! Iv had 3litres of water today and my mouth still feels dry, I spoke to my CDC earlier and she said it's a good sign! How have you got on today? Xx

Yeah today was okay. 3 shakes and then chicken and salad. But yeah having around 2-2.5 litres is a bit of a struggle. Really need a blender!!! I'm getting sick of the lumps! Xx

Yeah the lumps are annoying especially in the soup! Have you tried the chocolate orange shake? It's gorgeous, gonna try it hot today as I miss hot chocolate! Think I might make a mushroom omelette for my tea today! Try and drink even more water if you can Hun, it's hard I know, I was drinking 2.5litres but my CDC said aim for 3 - 4 litres as the more you drink the better it is! I think I almost drowned yesterday, I drank 3litres lol..gonna try for 4 today xx

Hi Jo! How are you?! Looking forward to weigh in?!
I tried that shake today but didn't enjoy it as a hot chocolate! Drunk 3 litres today so far! Had some dinner did a stir fry with chicken, cauliflower and broccoli and a few rice noodles ( as my CDC said I could have them once a week) so they are my treat! Felt a little light headed today. How are you feeling?! Xxx

Back