New to site and starting CD next week

Hi Hun....I'm feeling really good today, the tiredness has lifted and I wasn't hungry at all today, I actually forgot to have my shake for breakfast lol...it was 11am before I remembered to have it! I had the butterscotch one and iv had a vanilla one today plus the leek & potato soup which is nice if you add a bit of pepper! Your dinner sounds lovely :) I had tuna with cucumber & spring onion! Iv had 4 litres of water today and I tried green tea earlier for the first time ever and I actually liked it :) I'm looking forward to my weigh in but I'll be gutted if I haven't lost anything lol! I felt light headed all week and had headaches every day up until today so it does pass xx

Oh I'm going to have to get the soup next week, I love butterscotch yum! Oh good to hear! I know I'm a bit worried about that! I'm thinking I should introduce some exercise as well! Xxx

I'm going on a bike ride with my bf 2morro, more for something to do than exercise lol! I'm terrible, I hate exercise with a passion, I'm so lazy but I'm defo gonna start doing some maybe next week xx

That sounds lovely! I know me either! Going to walk my dog with a friend todayso hopefully get some excercise!
Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3 pounds and a 1/4 in 3 days, do you think ketosis will slow the fat burn down?! Xx

I just went to see my CDC and had a sneaky jump on the scales...iv lost 5lb :) I'm on day 6! Well done Hun, that's a pound a day! I thought the ketosis was meant to speed it up xx

Well done! First weeks results are great! Oh I thought the first couple of days were water weight and then it slows down when you start burning the fat, but I'm not sure! Xx

It's so complicated this ketosis thing lol...I was told that you go into ketosis once you have no carbs left to burn, that's when you start burning fat xx

Hi hun! Ahh I don't know feeling a bit down! My boyfriend wanted to go to London last night and had to eat out! Was so difficult, I ordered chicken and salad just hoping it doesn't stop the ketosis!! How it going for you?! Xxx

Aww Hun, I was in the same predicament last night...were booked for a meal for our friends birthday but I opted to stay home, bf went on his own! Don't worry, I'm sure chicken and salad wil be fine, the weight we are allowed is a good sized chicken breast fillet anyway, so long as you had your shakes as well! I'm doing ok thanks, I was worrying over nothing about the weekend....not been tempted to drink at all...it's actually been easier than through the week if I'm honest....don't be down Hun....your doing really well xxx

Hey, how are you? Had my WI and lost another pound, so 6lb in total plus 3 inches :) I'm expecting to slow right down next week but I'm happy with my first week! 1 or 2lb a week will suit me fine :) xx

Hi hun! Well done you have done really well! Yeah today's been fine, went to Zizzi to celebrate a colleagues promotion! Was so hard watching everyone eat! Just going to the gym now to try and burn off another pound! Haha weigh in tomorrow night! Wish me luck! Xxx

Thanks Hun :) I can't believe how fast the weeks gone, I was expecting it to drag! Aww it's hard when everyone around you is eating but if you resist temptation you will feel good, I know I do! Have a good workout and good luck 2morro although I doubt you'll need it, your doing really well :) xxx

Hi Hun! Sorry for late reply! 4.5 pounds! Down to 11st 2.5 bring on the 10 stones!!!! How are you Hun?! Xxx

Wow...that's brilliant :) well done Hun! I'm good thanks, tried one of the bars yesterday and they are gorgeous, I didn't think they would fill me up but they do! There is a new mango shake out too and it's gorgeous xxx

Mango shake sounds great! I will have to ask my CDC! Yes im allowed bars from next week! I've got 2 pound left to lose before in under 11 stone for the first time in 8 months! Can't wait! Xx

I'm addicted to mango shake lol...you will easily shift that 2lb Hun...your doing really well! I went for a carvery and had turkey breast with leeks, took a bottle of balsamic vinegar with me though and added some of that, got a few funny looks when I took it out of my bag:) had a gin and slimline tonic too, CDC said I was allowed xx

Well done for keep to Cambridge while at a carvery!!! This week has been really hard so far. I am on my period (sorry too much info) so I Havnt lost anything because I'm holding water, and my cravings are really bad. I've still stuck to it 100% though so hopefully see results soon. Mango sounds lovely! Is your weigh in tomorrow?! Or have you moved it for BH xx

Aww Hun, it's a nightmare being on...I'm dreading it cos that's when I need junk food! Having said that I started spotting last week (not due on for another 2 weeks) my CDC said this diet can play havoc with your periods though! Try not to get down Hun, at least if you haven't lost much you will know the reason why...have you tried the bars yet? I find they really help when I'm craving chocolate and they really fill you up! Just had one for my brekkie! My weigh in is Monday, CDC forgot it was bank holiday and had already booked everyone in bless her lol xxx

Back