New to Site

Em85

Hello,

I am Emmie.... found this sight by accident. Looking for some support. Lost weight but gained back 10-15 of it back. It's a constant battle. Have to look around... honestly I am a food binger.... just want a place to go with people in similar situations.... trying to stop the habit all together. Seems to happen in times of stress. Have to look around and see what MiniMins has to offer.

Emmie

Hi emmie.. welcome!!! what diet are you on? I started slimming world last thursday and so far so good, only on day 3 though.. good luck on your journey and remember PMA... kelly. :)

Morning Emmie

Welcome to the site, it's a great place for support and ideas. Are you following a specific diet plan? There are lots of different threads here for each diet and also a dedicated calorie counting one aswell.
Have a look around and Im sure you'll find something right for you.

Good luck with it and come back soon

I need to take a look at the different diets. I have been just calorie counting and have been gluten free the past year. Being gluten free has been a challenge when it comes to my sweet tooth and it would be nice to have the 100 calorie packs around. But it has caused me to eat tons of veggies!

Emmie

Hi Emma. Wish you all the best. I to found this group while looking for help. Really hope it does. Take care . Bigbetty xx

Hi I'm new to the site, I'm calorie counting and I've not eaten gluten for 6 months, not through choice!! as gluten is in everything nice (as you'll know!!) Not really sure what to do?

Back