New to SlimFast

loula26

Hi my names Louise, I'm 26 and a stay at home mum to my 4 year old little monster. I've been struggling to lose my pregnancy weight for the past 4 years, I put on 7 stone during pregnancy, I know I added a whole skinny person to my original weight!! I've tried weightwatchers but found there wasn't enough discipline, as I'm not good with will power! I've really got my fingers crossed that Slimfast is going to really work for me. Any advice would be much appreaciated.

Lou :eek:

hiya welcome to the wonderful world of slimfast,,, its a pretty good diet to follow just remember not to starve yourself

it was a massive turning point for me when i started it back in april,,, i wont bore you here with it but have a read of my diary will certainly give you a giggle if nothing else

hi and welcome to slim fast. its a great diet to do. keep your water intake to at least 2lts a day and try drink more if you can.
good luck :)

Hi Louise! Welcome to Slim Fast.I too tried Weight watchers and much like you my willpower is pretty weak and also Instead of eatting good foods on weight watchers I found i used my points on junk food. I have been on slim fast for 10 days now losing 5 pounds my first week. If I can do it NE ONE CAN!!! the only advice I have is to try to eat every two hours to keep ur metabolism going also make sure your making the right snack choices sliced apples over chips, the more natural your diet the better able you body can digest it. its also key to get your water in. Best of wishes to you !! You will do great!

"motivating my thinner inner to break thru the fat"

Hi, Welcome to Slimfast. I only started on Tuesday myself!! and I am hoping for a big change also!!

I wish you the best of luck!!
Also if you have any questions just ask on here, people are ever so friendly and willing to help.

Hi Lou,

I'm new to SlimFast too. I lost six and a half stone on Cambridge last year and have put one back on : (

I'm determined to lose that stone and another one just so that one's not lonely!

Good luck xxx

Hi Louise and everyone,

Great to know there's so many new starters on here (i started Slimfast just over a wk ago). I think I'll be on this forum alot over the coming weeks and months to keep me motivated. I'm worried that i'll struggle this weekend. How can I watch Xfactor without the usual takeaway and bottle of wine??!

Back