New to SS

G'day girls and gents
I will be signing up for Slimming World tomorrow, I'm from Salford and found my branch is right next to my GP Surgery. Anyhow recently i was on Xenical but over the last 4 months I have fallen off the wagon spectacularly so hoping to get a fresh injection of impetus . Is anybody else on here at the Salford Branch. Wish me luck im aiming for a loss of 2 stone as i currently lost around 2 stone on the Xenical plan :)

Hello! Wish you well on slimming world its a fab diet! x

Hi Cityredgirl. Hope you have fun meeting all your new friends at Salford, and the ones on here too.
I must admit, when I went to group there was only limited time to get ideas from others, so this forum was often better for personal queries and finding ideas than class was.

Enjoy your first week, and ask here if you want to check anything (you get a lot of info in a short space of time when you join that first week).

Beccy x

Great time to start and a good support forum to gain access to lots of recipes, tips and ideas. Plus oodles of support from many people in the same position as yourself. Good luck xxx

Thank you girls, Started as i mean to go on today- Really thinking about what im eating: Had
Porridge with dried fruit for breakfast
1 can of Coke Zero/1 bottle of water
Pasta with sweetcorn in tomato sauce
1 pack Go ahead biscuits (Orange and sultana)
chicken and veg soup (light choices)
Ham Sandwich

Looking forward to starting tomorrow and will have a read of reciepes etc on this board.
Thanks girlies

Goodluck on your new journey with SW and welcome to minimins x

Back