New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

zoe302

Silver Member
Hi All

I had this diet recommended to me by a friend who has gotten to her target(yeah for shrimpy-who also has a food diary on here)

Now I have started, went to group Monday 9th so didnt properly start until Tuesday 10th on the plan.

So far I am being very good-although that isnt hard given that it is so so easy to follow the plan.

As I havent had a full day today of meals I will give everyone my meal plan from yesterday(feel weird calling it a diet because I stuffed my face)

B'fast-About half a pineapple, FF nat yogurt and 28g os special K sustain (Hex B)
Coffee-Sugar(1.5 syns) milk Skimmed (Hex A)

Snack-Apple, coffee sugar (1.5 syns) and semi milk (syns 4-100mls??)

Lunch-Leftover pasta with veg (sweetcorn, peas, carrots, broccoli, with passata) followed by an orange. Portion was a full plate.

dinner- A spanish style omelete with Potatoes, broccoli, aspargus, red and green peppers and eggs. With a side salad and Coleslaw(made from mix pack and creme fresh, with wholegrain mustard-3syns) and some Quark to put with omelette.

Snack-Had left over omelette from dinner

Snack-Mini twister-2.5 syns.

So there you have it my meal plan from yesterday. What do we think??

Oh this morning I have had for breakfast

2 Quorn sausages, Baked beans, 2 slices of bread (Hex B), with an orange and will have a apple soon as I am off.

Anywho any suggestions, hints tips, help etc. Still feel like I am having too much or doing something wrong, and panicking now about weigh in tomorrow!!!
:eek:

xx

That's absolutely fine hun ... a good day I reckon!

You'll know from being friends with Shrimpy that you can actually eat loads on SW ... it's just getting used to making wise choices ;)

Well done and good luck!

x

Hey Zoe, If I get a chance before stuffing my face I'll take some photos of my portions. You will see that mine are most likely LOADS bigger than yours! I am constantly munching huge portions. :)

It looks like your diary is good. Ali is right, you can eat loads as long as it's the right choices. :)

Thanks ladies. I think it is because I havent been weighed yet, so at the minute I cant imagine it working. lol

Lunch-quorn sausages, lettuce pepper and cucumber with more leftover veggie pasta salad from the other night. Couldnt finish it all so will have later as a snack with coffee :gimi:

Just over 24 hr until first weigh in. hoping for any lose, even 1 lb will be impressive, because i feel like a piggy!! oink oink :)

Ok so
Lunch-Quorn sausages(2), WITH LETTUCE, CUCUMBER AND PEPPERS and a little side of veggie pasta from the other day.

couldnt finish it so had left overs for a we snack at around 4ish, followed by a jaffa cake (2.5syns)

Dinner- quorn family roast with roasted butternut squash and parsnips, mash made from pots swede parsnips and butternut squash(with a little creme fraice-think prob 1 syn per portion). A little broccoli and a sauce made from passate and herbs so it isnt too dry.

Dinner is on the go now so will see if i even snacks later!

:)

Sounds yummy Zoe. I only ever do the quorn pieces, what is the syn value and taste of the roast like?

Pretty sure I saw somewhere that it is free, like most other quorn things. It is similar to the pieces but a bit more solid. I like it.

So today-so far,

Breakfast-Beans, Quorn sausage, And 2 slices of 400g hovis (hexB)
with apple

Snack- orange and apple

Lunch-3slices of family roast and left over mash from last night

Snack- Apple, jaffa cake(2.5 syns) and a choc hob nob (4.5syns), with a coffee, (milk skimmed from HexA)

Now debating what to do as weigh in is tonight! should i have dinner then go, or should I just have some more fruit and maybe yoghurt, then get dinner later when i get home

hmmmmmm :confused:

what do we all reckon

I always have dinner after weigh in, but that's cause thats what I did the first time and in the interest of being scientific that's what I always do. :)

Well everyone, I lost 3 lbs which I am really happy about after hiow much I have eaten.

Just about to get dinner-starving lol

so dinner is noodles, peppers, sweetcorn and a peppered steak, with some Quark through the noodles, to mak them a bit more saucey lol

xx

FABULOUS!! Well done!!!! :D

Thanks everyone-i was very happy with that. Now for week two........

Bfast- weetabix (hexB) with skimmed milk (hex A)
with a plum nad an aplle

Snack--Another apple

Lunch- Quorn peppered steak, new pots, and mushy peas. Followed by an apple

Snack- Another apple and a coffee(milk hex A), with a choc hob nob (4.5 syns)

Now what to do for dinner???? Had a stressful day today, and my car is in need of some repairs, starting with an electrics diagnostic which gonna sting me £50 alone................................................so I am trying to think of a dinner which will make me feel a bit less down, and make me resist the urge to gt wasted-esp as i am not in work tomorrow!!

Any ideas??? :confused:

Thanks everyone-i was very happy with that. Now for week two........

Bfast- weetabix (hexB) with skimmed milk (hex A)
with a plum nad an aplle

Snack--Another apple

Lunch- Quorn peppered steak, new pots, and mushy peas. Followed by an apple

Snack- Another apple and a coffee(milk hex A), with a choc hob nob (4.5 syns)

Now what to do for dinner???? Had a stressful day today, and my car is in need of some repairs, starting with an electrics diagnostic which gonna sting me £50 alone................................................so I am trying to think of a dinner which will make me feel a bit less down, and make me resist the urge to gt wasted-esp as i am not in work tomorrow!!

Any ideas??? :confused:

Sounds like you are in need of some cheap and cheerful comfort food hun ...

Egg, SW Chips & Beans?
Pasta (works every time but encourages the red wine!)
Shepherds Pie

Mmmm, now what shall I have??? Lol x

OoH SW chips are a deffo comfort food! (Take a while to make but oh-so worth it!)

You have eaten 4 apples today - that is brill :)

HAve decided to go for risotto with peppers and asparagus, with roasted butternut squash wedges on the side-yummy!!

Really looking forward it now. Lots of lovely stodge-plus will be very filling and looks delicious. Although first time making it so could be awful lol
:)

Well ladies I have to say, dinner was delicious!! Especially the butternut squash wedges. I am now very stuffed, and chilling out watching tv!!!

YAY!!

Back