New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

anniversary_graphics_03.gif

You are probably supping away at some lovely champagne right now!​

Grrr! Jealous!!!​

Have a lovely evening xxxx​

Ali I love you!!!
Thanks chick.
One bottle down, one to go

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey up Zoe - where are you????!!! Hope you are okay hun, not like you to check in by now - hope you are not still on the champers :D ??!

Well, my tight week has resulted in a 2lb loss which I am well chuffed about. Plus I did eat a few haribo sweets more than I accounted for on bonfire night so all is good here!

Hope all the girls on "thread Zoe" are ok, catch you later guys x x x

Hey up Zoe - where are you????!!! Hope you are okay hun, not like you to check in by now - hope you are not still on the champers :D ??!

Well, my tight week has resulted in a 2lb loss which I am well chuffed about. Plus I did eat a few haribo sweets more than I accounted for on bonfire night so all is good here!

Hope all the girls on "thread Zoe" are ok, catch you later guys x x x

Well Done!!! I need a bit of your motivation at the mo!!

BTW - Zoe is alive ... heard from her on my thread at the weekend! Hungover ... but alive ;)

Hi all

Sorry not ignoring anyone!

Unfortunately my mother-in-law went into hospital at the weekend, mini stroke, so we have been stressed out and busy here.

Will be back soon.

WI=1lb off.

xx

Hi Zoe, well done on the 1lb off and hope your mum-in-law doing ok, take care hun x x x

Thanks Karen!!

Mother-in-law still in, they are now saying she didnt have a stroke and it has been her heart all along. Even though 2 days ago they said they were wrong about that ffs

Hate Doctors

Flipping hate them too! Had a terrible time with my dear old dad 2 years ago ... then we lost him :cry:

Aw Ali I'm sorry, but yes have to agree they just don't seem to know anything about anything!!

Very frustrating!

Sounds crap hun, sorry you are having a tough time. I work in the NHS and it winds me up no end so I do sort of understand, but am also sort of hoping that you don't hate nurses too..........lol X

Sounds crap hun, sorry you are having a tough time. I work in the NHS and it winds me up no end so I do sort of understand, but am also sort of hoping that you don't hate nurses too..........lol X

Oh GOD NO nurses are awesome-and generally keep the Dr's in check lol xxx

Just nice of you both to say nice things about nurses - at the moment if you believed all you read and heard us nurses are generally quite evil, treat patients badly and sit on our bums chatting all day.

I don't actually work on the wards anymore but I do see daily how busy they are and how little they get in the way of breaks/drinks etc so it gets my goat sometimes. The standard of care where I work is high - maybe because it's cancer care I don't know, but I feel lucky to be able to do what I do and to rely on such super staff! There. Rant over lol.

thanks again Zoe & Ali !!!! x

Just nice of you both to say nice things about nurses - at the moment if you believed all you read and heard us nurses are generally quite evil, treat patients badly and sit on our bums chatting all day.

I don't actually work on the wards anymore but I do see daily how busy they are and how little they get in the way of breaks/drinks etc so it gets my goat sometimes. The standard of care where I work is high - maybe because it's cancer care I don't know, but I feel lucky to be able to do what I do and to rely on such super staff! There. Rant over lol.

thanks again Zoe & Ali !!!! x

Oh believe me babes - the beef I've got is with the doctors! Some of them don't know their arse from their elbow!

I live in Stafford which you may know is home to the now infamous mid-Staffs Hospital - poor nurses there get some stick but when I went in for an op in 2009 I didn't see any evidence of mis-treatment - some people just jump on the band-wagon without having the facts :mad:

Here here

I may be biased as the majority of my students are on the course to go into nursing or midwifery so I am the start point of their training!! lol

But honestly nurses have it hard and get a tough wrap!!
xx

Back