New to SW and thinking i am having too much!

Thanks Ali* just need to get some extra support off you guys and I will be flying xxx
:woohoo:

Zoe's back on it like are car bonnet!!

Well done babes!

Is so happy to be back on plan, I have so so so much more energy than I did before its great!!

How is everyone getting on???

xx

Hey ladies and gents, so WI this morning!

1 lb off, not much but then last nights dinner was about 4 bowls of soup lmao!!

Such a gorgeous day here today, sun is shining so I am out the back and gonna have a BBQ later with friends, so meat(quorn) and salad galore for me yum yum!!

xx

Hey Ali*

Never really thought about it as a total!! so 4 lbs in 2 weeks is the rate I wanna be at so all good!!!

Have 10 weeks so fingers crossed to have 20 pounds off by then!! whoop whoop!!

x

OK

Hex A-350ml Skimmed milk
HexB-erm nothing so far-maybe 2 alpen lights later

B'fast-naughty girl only had coffee
Lunch-Pasta n Sauce with lots of veg
Snack-lolly-1.5 syns
Dinner-Peppered Steak (qourn) BNS and Beetroot wedges, salad and cottage cheese.

Syns on top of lolly-5 syns for low alcohol beer.

So total so far is 6.5 syns.

Also have my hexB-maybe will do other syns as cheese on toast mmmmm interesting!!!
lol

Cheese on toast - yum! Gotta love SW!

What are these beetroot wedges?

Beet root wedges are beetroot cut in for and roasted lol, nothing exciting but taste yum because the sugar in them sort of carmelises.

Delicious.

So I was just saying to Karen, had 2nd BBQ of the week and stayed on plan-yay me! Feeling angelic-except I have still eaten too much today lol. Having said that still have syns left over!!

May have to have some more mwahaha!!

Beetroot wedges sound good will have to try them love roasted veg, my latest thing is lasagne sheets broken up baked in the oven for 10 mins with salt pepper and garlic yummy

Im trying to make sure I have my full syns to see if it makes any difference.

Let me know what you wanted me to check for you

Karen

Oh do you pray the sheets with anything?/
Are they like dorito type crisps?

Really just need to know if things like cheddar or mozerella have changed-becuase i would sometimes have them as a hex a as well as milk xx

Hello darlin'!

Good weekend?

Hey Mrs, I had a lovely weekend! Apparently too lovely as I had a STS this week :( Ate about 2 tonnes of cous cous yesterday! lol Ah well

How is everything with you?
XX

zoe302 said:
Hey Mrs, I had a lovely weekend! Apparently too lovely as I had a STS this week :( Ate about 2 tonnes of cous cous yesterday! lol Ah well

How is everything with you?
XX

Well I know it's different for you cos you're a veggie but if I ate a tonne of couscous or rice before WI it would deffo affect me so it may not have been a genuine STS after all :)

Did you have a good weekend?

Hey All

Sorry couldnt get on the site as computer was blocking it!!
So last week I lost nothing and I reckon the same this week sigh-but forgot to weigh myself this week-esp as I went out on Thursday evening for a giant meal lol!!! Anyway let hope next week is at least 3 lbs!!!

xx

Doing OK Ladies and gents

Sorry havent been on much!
Have also been using my fitness pal to keep track of calories as well xxx

Back