New to SW here and Extra Easy help.

jennyc_uk said:
I concur lol
Honestly you will get your head around it
My friend does WW and one night I was doing tea for us both so did a chicken stir fry with noodle and then she was taking that out of her points allowance saying that it was low in points - but I was sat there thinking "but this is a free meal for me!" lol plus she had to point her pudding whilst I just synned mine

I couldnt get my head around the White pasta because on red/green you can only have brown which I'm not into but it genuinely does work - if you make sure when having a dish you put the veggies/salad/lean meat on your plate to ensure your getting your 1/3 superfree you will prevent yourself indulging on the carbs side so much
Good luck!

You can have any kind of pasta on green and EE. It's only on red that you can only have brown!

Honeyoc said:
You can have any kind of pasta on green and EE. It's only on red that you can only have brown!

Sorry I meant to say that! But then on green my meat is restricted lol I can't win haha!

jennyc_uk said:
Sorry I meant to say that! But then on green my meat is restricted lol I can't win haha!

LOL! And on EE our HEs are restricted! There's always something isn't there...

Honeyoc said:
LOL! And on EE our HEs are restricted! There's always something isn't there...

Well if it wasn't I assume it wouldn't work lol I can kinda cope with the HE's bit tho

Back