New to SW, kindly can someone brief me how it works?

Ambrina

Hi,
congratulations to all those who have achieved some success and still on the right road to achieve their final goal.
i want to know how it works, how do u count calories?. What do you have to do?
thanks,
Ambrina x

Hi Ambrina.
Welcome to SW & this forum.
The best advice I can give is join a class to get all the books and the chat when every consultant will explain the complete plan, if then you decide classes are not for you then you can do it at home using the on-line membership or completely by yourself!
If you look in the search section you will find an explanation of the different plans, I do the extra easy, 2/3 plate of free food, 1/3 superfree food, 5-15 syns per day and 1 Hea and 1 Heb.....
free food= rice, most meats, eggs, most yogurts.....
superfree= most veg, fruit.....
1 Hea= 350mL skimmed milk, or 50g cheddar cheese or most cheeses etc
1 Heb=2 x slices of wholemeal bread 400g size loaf, various breakfasts etc
syns= items that dont fit the above ....
this is a very quick list, you need the books for a comprehensive list.
Pete

Hi bilsat,

Thank you so much for replying , I was getting depresses as no one answered me. I have decided to join SW and my first joining class is on Wednesday, cannot wait to join.
I am going away for 5 weeks, and I don't know how will I keep in touch with them as I think it's best to see the consultants every week.
Ypu look fantastic :)),
i have lost 1 st 2kg sp far but stuck now so decided to join a group and found this blog too I am so happy ,now I can ask for advice here even if I am away .
Keep on touch :). X

Hi,
That is an excellent advice, I have joined the class, they just look my weight , gave me books, very briefe description and let me go. I am on not any plan,but I guess I will call my consultant and ask her if I should be on a plan?
i love your recipes and will be attempting them soon.
I am an excellent cook but not SW type of food, ypu know what I mean :)).
i need to loose 3 stones and that's it but I guess it will take sometime. X

Back