New to the forum xxx

Gillianka1262

1st time on the forum, still trying to figure out how it all works! I have already lost 3 stone :) but have another 3-4 stone to go! It has helped me a hugh amount seeing everyones inspirational stories on here! 2012 is gonna be my year and I will finally get to my goal (have been dieting for probably 15+ years and have not quite got there!) Any hints or tips would be appreciated ;) xx

Welcome! Well done on your weightloss so far. Which diet are you doing?

I have tried everything in the past from Weight Watchers to Slimming World to meal replacement packs which have worked in the short term but I always end up piling the weight back on. I did a meal replacement diet for 5 months, lost 5 and half stone and put it ALL back on. It was soul destroying and I worked so hard at the time. I am just eating 3 healthy meals a day, I cut back on carbs at night and allow myself a little treat every day (Freddo frogs are a god send at less than 100 cals) or if I'm going out for a drink I cut back on the choc treats and just enjoy a drink. Its working, I feel in control and it doesn't feel like a 'diet' just a new way of life. Its an amazing feeling to feel in control of my eating and still carry on losing weight at 2-3lb a week :):)

Back