New to this forum

Mercury

:sign0144:Hi everyone thought i would just introduce myself, my name is Lesley & was on Diet Chef in Sept/Oct 08 for 7wks in which i managed to lose 17 1/2 lbs but then i stopped the diet & my weight has been yo-yoing for the last 8mths, so here i am back on the diet again to have another go & get rid of the other 2 st i still have to lose. I have been doing the diet for 3wks & have lost 5lbs so far, i had a small gain this week as had a bad weekend foodwise (BBQ) but hopefully will do better this week :D

Hi Mercury and welcome!

Unfortunately the DC forum seems to have gone a bit quiet at the moment. These things seem to go in fits and starts.

Well done on your 5lbs. If you're straight back on it you'll soon sort out that little gain, don't beat yourself up about it.

Best of luck! x

Thanks for the welcome Jan
I have been looking at your Lipotrim journey & you have done really well with your weight loss :happy096: i wish i had the willpower to do Lipotrim, i dont know if i could live just on milkshakes & no food, anyway best of luck on your maintenance journey.
Lesley

Hey Lesley!
I'm a new DC'er too. I'm not far into it (one granola cereal to be exact - lol), but I'm looking forward to it, and hopefully since I have about ten weeks supply theres some hope in actually sticking to it!

I have a bit more than you to lose, but hopefully it'll get there eventually... and in the mean time we can cheer each other on! :D

Hello nice new people :D

I've been doing DC on and off for nearly a year now and no doubt could have done better but have lost around 1.5 stones and have kept it off. Currently, aiming to get another stone or so off but really need to shift around 9!

Hope you enjoy the food and the diet :D

Thanks Lesley. I have to say I found it quite easy but it's not for everyone .... now's the hard part :eek: xx

Hi skygirl
I think you will find this diet very easy to follow as all you have to do is open a pkt & off you go, the hardest part is what pkt to choose lol. I keep a book to log down what i eat every day to keep a eye on my calories as you are only allowed 1200 but the only probs i have is i find it hard to eat all my calorie allowance for each day as i get to full up & cant eat anymore.
Good luck for this week & i hope you have a big loss on your first weight-in.
Lesley

Hi Caroline
Congrats on your weight loss so far, i think it doesn't matter how long it takes us to lose our weight as long as we are losing & are keeping it off & as you have said you have kept your weight off so far so i think you have done really well:happy096:
Im hoping i can get this weight off as taking meds for blood pressure & cholesterol & would really like to come off them (been taking B/P meds for years)
Good luck to your up & coming weight loss.
Lesley

Hi Jan
Just a little question if you dont mind, do you have to be a certain weight or have a certain BMI reading to start Lipotrim? i would be greatful for the info.
Lesley

Hello nice new people :D

I've been doing DC on and off for nearly a year now and no doubt could have done better but have lost around 1.5 stones and have kept it off. Currently, aiming to get another stone or so off but really need to shift around 9!

Hope you enjoy the food and the diet :D

What makes you think we're -nice-? ;) :p

Honestly, the most important part is keeping it off - so 1.5 over a year is tons better than losing 5 and putting 2 back on... or something.
I know I can lose weight, especially with ketosis-based plans (CD and Atkins)... but I never figured out how to maintain, so hopefully if DC's a bit slower loss wise it'll help get in the routine of eating 3 healthy meals a day and being aware of whats going in while eating out... without relying on shakes n soups.
Erm... So what I was trying to say is well done you!

Though I have no idea how much you do actually lose... I figured around 8-10lbs a month ifya mostly sensible... but maybe a bit slower?

Hi skygirl
I think you will find this diet very easy to follow as all you have to do is open a pkt & off you go, the hardest part is what pkt to choose lol. I keep a book to log down what i eat every day to keep a eye on my calories as you are only allowed 1200 but the only probs i have is i find it hard to eat all my calorie allowance for each day as i get to full up & cant eat anymore.
Good luck for this week & i hope you have a big loss on your first weight-in.
Lesley

Yeah, I know what you mean... who thought getting -enough- callories would be the hard part? :p

The log book is a great idea though, especially to use when your getting nearer your TW... though first week and all I'm gonna wing it and see what happens!

Hi Skygirl
How was your first day on Diet Chef, do you like the dishes you have tried so far? i think all the chicken dishes are nice but my favourite is the chilli con carne YUM!! Im not keen on all of the soups & the milkshakes are nice but a little sweet.
Hope you are doing ok.
Lesley

Heya :)
First day - so far so good. :)
I ended up with chicken casserole... I just got a couple of everything so until I figure out what I like i'm doing a lucky dip.
Can't yet see why anyone would purposefully buy granola though - eugh!

Other than the foods a little headachey, but thats probably the heat rather than the... especially having got stuck in a broken down car for a few hours!

How was your day?

Hi Jan
Just a little question if you dont mind, do you have to be a certain weight or have a certain BMI reading to start Lipotrim? i would be greatful for the info.
Lesley

To be perfectly honest with you I'm not sure. You'd have to be out of the 'healthy' BMI range but whether you have to be 'obese' (ie over 30) I'm not sure ..... I didn't have that problem ;) x

Hello people! I am new to Diet Chef - got my delievery yesterday and started today. My name is Kay and id really like to get to know you all - there are some truly inspirational and amazing people here! It's nice to see there are other newbies here - I must say so far it seems to be the best diet I have EVER been on!

Can anyone tell me how I get a little weight chart on my profile - think I might be being a little dim but i can't firgure it out!!! Sorry if you get asked this alot! K x

Hey everyone!!! I am a diet cheffer as of today! I've never been on it before but got to say i am very impressed so far! id really like to get to know you all here - i can't believe how well some of you have done - it's truly amazing!!!

Can anyone tell me how to get one of those weight loss things at the bottom of my posts? I can't figure it out - I can be a little dim at times! Kay x

Hi Jan thanks for the info, i'll see how i get on with this diet if its not working i might look into Lipotrim, i think i have a chemist near me that does it so i can pop in.

Hi Skygirl
Glad your day went ok, my day was fine but i did had some fish for dinner as i really fancied it , shame diet chef dont do fish dishes. I love the granola, my fav is the pecan one.
Good luck for tomorrow.
Lesley

Back