New to this !! HELP

lucie87

Hiya i joined SW last night and i was wondering if i have had any syns today??

I have have a potato with tuna(in water) and onion with a side salad of tomato, celery and radish and a mullerlight yoghurt vanilla with dark choc sprinkles for afters, for tea im making the curry which is in the 7 day plan which is 1/2 syn. I have also had some skimmed milk from the Healthy eatin A section and i was thinking of having fried egg on toast(wholemeal) for supper which will be my healthy option from list b....Am i doin it right feel like im eatin abit too much??

thanks in advance xxx

I'm assuming your on ee. Your doing fine. If your not using frylight for the egg you will need to syn that. I would add some fruit or superfree foods to help your loss. Dont be afraid of syns. They keep myou on the straight and narrrow and help your weight loss xx

Hiya thank you! i will do that, i was olso wondering if i have shreddies and milk for breakfast and i classed shreddies as HeB, and i had toast for dinner would i then syn the toast? as ive already used my HeB?

thanks xx

Try to use your syns. 5 but preferably 10 a day (or 15 if you have alot to lose) Believe it or not they will help you lose faster, make life more bearable, and if your weightloss slows, the you have leeway to cut them down.
Trust the plan, you don't have to starve to lose weight.

Back