New to weight watchers

wendy59

Hi everyone, I found this site a few days ago and love it, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I started Atkins today but have decided to do ww instead, a friend of mine persuaded me to as she lost lots of weight following this plan. I will weigh in every Thursday morning....would welcome any advice and tips :)

i REALLY love the science of atkins, because scientifically it works hands down better than any other diet, but realistically who can not eat carbs and fruit and vegetables and not feel stodgy and run down.

Hi both, thanks for your posts..am feeling positive and posting here every day will really help. I am not going to the ww meeting's but have a book with all the basic foods in and their point value. Just planning tomorrows menu.:)

Best of luck hunny! Weightwatchers is fantastic!

Goodluck Wendy!

We heart WW!
I'm doing it by my lonesome aswell so you've come to the right place. The support here is great, good luck :)

i REALLY love the science of atkins, because scientifically it works hands down better than any other diet, but realistically who can not eat carbs and fruit and vegetables and not feel stodgy and run down.

Plus Atkins breath has to be one of the most foul smells in existence!

weight watchers is the best!

i couldn't do Atkins, lasted two days on it and was hungry ALL the time

I've heard about this smell you speak off but don't think I have ever come across it! Can it beat my garlic breath? :p

As a fan of garlic I would say yes it beats it! :p

Morning all, thought I would write a little about myself so you have an idea why I'm here. I celebrated my 50th birthday last November, and although i was at my all time heaviest i had a wonderful time. I have four children, three are older and from an earlier marriage (got married young 19yrs!, thought i knew best at the time) and a young daughter of 10yrs, Have been with my partner 12yrs. Since the age of 16 I have felt very weight consious, when i look back at photos i don't know why! I have spent most of my life on some sort of diet, a few years ago i sprained my ankle quite badly (my fault got very drunk one new years eve and tripped over a bit of carpet..lol) that was the start of the major weight gain as i wasn't mobile for 6 months! This also led to back problems,I also gave up smoking last year and put on another stone!! So here I am at just over 18st, I still can't believe I am this heavy! My health has started to suffer, and i really really really need to lose this weight!!! So glad i found this site as i dont have any support as such..sorry if i have gone on a bit(tend to get carried away) will leave you all now, off to make a bowl of porridge...have a good day all, stay strong xx

Hey my dear. Welcome to the boards and good luck with your WW journey. If you need anything just give us a shout. :) xxx

Cheer's for the welcome everyone, Saski there is something you could help me with...I want to put some goals on my page but not sure how to do it, would appreciate if you could point me in the right direction :)

hi all just thought id pitch in on this one because i started my ww challenge less than a month ago n its going really well so far! have lost each week so am vv excited :) but still a long way to go.

ive been having egg (boiled or poached) with toast n then a gigantic salad or ready meal for dinner n then whatever points ive got left for tea. also eating low cal crisps -- quavers/french fries n clementines!

any advice would be great because my losing streak cant last forever lol

hi all just thought id pitch in on this one because i started my ww challenge less than a month ago n its going really well so far! have lost each week so am vv excited :) but still a long way to go.

ive been having egg (boiled or poached) with toast n then a gigantic salad or ready meal for dinner n then whatever points ive got left for tea. also eating low cal crisps -- quavers/french fries n clementines!

any advice would be great because my losing streak cant last forever lol

Sugar free jelly is always a winner for me!

<pretends to be *Saski*> :D - Go to userCP at the top left and corner of the headings and click on Edit Signature - you will be able to put all your goals and what not on there.

Have a great evening Wendy. xxx

The similarity is uncanny!! lol. :) Thank you. xxx

Hope you get all the goals on your signature that you want Wendy! :) xxx

Back