ProPoints New to ww my food diary on 29pp

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol result :0)

Ha ha I know! It's cos am so tall! Mfp is going to be my saviour I think. I have it set to lose 1 lb a week until next wednesday but am always a few hundred cals under so we'll see next wed then I will set it to maintain hello calories hehe.
Just gonna be hard with my gym because I do 5 classes a week and burn 500-1200 cals a class depending on which one. So that's quite a lot of calories to eat which am not sure will manage but we will see by Wednesday what my weight is.
This is the hard part for me xxx

browny85 said:
Thanks angel, I know I will miss seeing the scales go down. I know I will want that but I can't and I am determined to hold 10st 10lbs! When I begun sw my goal was 11 stone and all my family agreed this as a slim weight for me
I lowered it for ww and they were worried but now I have done that I have to respect their supporting me in this and maintain.
And also enjoy it because I am eating everything I thought I couldn't. I'm enjoying food. I won the battle :) xxx

Well done on winning the battle hunni and enjoying food..that's great news plus you have a lot of support which is great :0)

browny85 said:
Ha ha I know! It's cos am so tall! Mfp is going to be my saviour I think. I have it set to lose 1 lb a week until next wednesday but am always a few hundred cals under so we'll see next wed then I will set it to maintain hello calories hehe.
Just gonna be hard with my gym because I do 5 classes a week and burn 500-1200 cals a class depending on which one. So that's quite a lot of calories to eat which am not sure will manage but we will see by Wednesday what my weight is.
This is the hard part for me xxx

Being tall is handy lol
Alot of people add full fat stuff to maintain or nuts and seeds,just so more calories but not nessarily eating more!

Jaly said:
I wish I was as tall as you! xx You definitely don't need to lose anymore, you're at a great weight for your height :) Just enjoy having more treats etc, you deserve them! Losing more weight would just be unhealthy - i struggled to eat more at first too but you'll get there xx

Do u think as its just the 1lb to go till next Wednesday I could use a few more weeklies than I have been? Also am doing more exercise than used to first few weeks. Am confused.
Am doing bokwa and Zumba toning tonight so maybe I'll have a wee treat after my dinner:)
How are u finding maintaining honey? It's going to be sooooo strange.
Hehe
Xxxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Being tall is handy lol
Alot of people add full fat stuff to maintain or nuts and seeds,just so more calories but not nessarily eating more!

Yeah be nice to add some nuts into my diet actually. :) xxx

Omg I miss that so much :)
Peanut butter on toast!!! Or a Ww bagel!
Hope I hit target weds so can start this
Are u using mfp babe?
Xxx

All done!!! Now for dinner ocean pie Ww with mushrooms broccoli and tinned tomatoes Nom Nom
Going to use 2 weeklies today too xxx

How are all u ladies doing?
Just done body pump
Got bokwa next
Total exercise ap's today 15
Total exercise calories 1200 minimum
Food planned well due to evening out tonight
Breakfast Ww bagel with we 0pp spread and half banana
4pp
Snack
Chopped fresh pear and half a banana with a Ww yogurt 1pp

Lunch Ww bread 1pp with 4 egg whites 1pp mushrooms and tomatoes tinned

Snack
Ww yogurt with pear and apple chopped fresh

Dinner
Cod 2pp 100g
0pp veg

Drinks 12 Malibu and diet cokes (I am being overly cautious) 18pp

Total 28pp
Weeklies remaining 40
Totally exercise ap's earned 40

Well done on the exercise and food is nicely planned for today,enjoy it :0)
Off into town later with the OH and kiddies,I look forward to it :0)

Back