New Weigh

Clkielty

Hi all,
Is anyone else on the New Weigh?

I'm 21lb down in 3 weeks, previously did exante and enjoyed the choice options however New weigh's options are shakes - strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. Whilst I normally have a very sweet tooth I'm really craving savory. 3 weeks down, 7 more to go!

Hi all,

I'm 21lb down in 3 weeks, previously did exante and enjoyed the choice options however New weigh's options are shakes - strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. Whilst I normally have a very sweet tooth I'm really craving savory. 3 weeks down, 7 more to go!
hi
im not on new weigh but I noticed your post.
im a newbie on here.
sorry for all the lower case but I can’t sleep so I’m on this forum and can’t be bothered to use the capitals.

I also have a sweet tooth by the way.
I have three stones to lose.

well done with your weight loss

How's it going @Clkielty ? I found shakes worked for me - disrupting my eating pattern. I didn't maintain - a repeated pattern for me. So do plan your post New Weigh regime.

hello,
live been caught up in boring stuff so wasn’t on here.
im still here.
im kind of stuck.
I have maintained the last two weigh ins
I like to get out and walk so need to do that.

hope your week is going well

Hi @Clkielty just saying hello and that 21lb in three weeks is amazing, well done👐

Hi all,

I'm staring this tomorrow... hard to find anyone else.. which is a pity because a bit of support always helps ...

Back