New (well, new again!), hi all!

Wooooooo hoooooooo!!!!! Well, up for work early and lost 3lbs!! Am very impressed, plus spurred (?correct spelling???) on to keep it going. Karen & Biker, hope to hear from you soon, good luck you two x x x

Totally awesome loss-well done Paula! xx

Wooooooo hoooooooo!!!!! Well, up for work early and lost 3lbs!! Am very impressed, plus spurred (?correct spelling???) on to keep it going. Karen & Biker, hope to hear from you soon, good luck you two x x x

Well done you thats fab got to make a confession up late this morning so didnt weigh will do it in the morning after the naughtiness of the weekend I think I will be happy to sts lol xx

Oh poo put a pound on grr serves me right for not sticking to the plan at the weekend. Will stay on play 100% including the weekend to try and make up for it. Have been good all day today and I have made a quiche for lunch tomorrow.

How are you finding the plan have you done a food diary?

Karen

Oh poo put a pound on grr serves me right for not sticking to the plan at the weekend. Will stay on play 100% including the weekend to try and make up for it. Have been good all day today and I have made a quiche for lunch tomorrow.

How are you finding the plan have you done a food diary?

Karen

I havent really gone off plan yet-the idea scares me too much :(

But am going to the indian on Thursday. Now I know boiled rice and a veggie curry will only be around 8 which is fine-its the beer I drink with it that will be the problem haha

xx

I havent really gone off plan yet-the idea scares me too much :(

But am going to the indian on Thursday. Now I know boiled rice and a veggie curry will only be around 8 which is fine-its the beer I drink with it that will be the problem haha

xx

Same for me once I have a drink I seem to want to eat everything in sight

xx

Hiya Karen, thats a bummer but as you say, get back on the wagon and carry on, it'll be gone next week. I have been writing everything down on a food diary, just searched on google and printed some off, if I can find the link again will post it for you.

The planning has been the key for me, still think am doing ok but have eaten loads today which seems a bit strange. Made SW chips for tea, had chicken wrapped in bacon & chips with the kids, then cooked hubbys' at 7 so had some more chips then, with some free curry (mushy pea one), greedy git eh lol?!!?

Am back at work tomorrow so might not be so greedy there, as too difficult to pig out, can only eat what I take with me!

Keep going, you will get back on track for sure,

P x

Same for me once I have a drink I seem to want to eat everything in sight

xx

Me too!!! It is so bad-at least when I am at home I can make some SW chips and feel like I am being really bad, but I am allowed them!! woo hoo!!!!

Hi ladies had the most scrummiest of teas tonight hunters chicken with bbq sauce it was lovely and syn free, have you tried anything new since starting SW xx

I love the SW free BBQ sauce.

I even used it once to make a spag bog but with it in the place of the tom sauce. OH loved it(he is A BBQ sauce fiend lol)

I regularly have the SW quiche, Smash pizza, risotto......all things I would never had tried or had before hand. (I mean we always had pizza but smash pizza is new lol)

Also made the Superspeedy soup which was nice.

I am sure I have lots of other things but cant remember them :)

xx

Hiya girls, am doing pretty good, glad to hear you two are ok too! Been working too much so not had time to check in but can't believe how SW is working for me so far. Don't seem too hungry at all, and haven't missed chocolate at all which is very weird lol.

Am loving (and I mean LOVING!!!!!) SW chips, so been having lots of them this week, plus tons of fruit every day.

My syns are up a bit this week but only on flying saucers (3 for a £1 tesco, 4.5 syns a bag), kept me going on the treat front.

Bring on the weekend! X X X

Last edited:
Hiya girls, am doing pretty good, glad to hear you two are ok too! Been working too much so not had time to check in but can't believe how SW is working for me so far. Don't seem too hungry at all, and haven't missed chocolate at all which is very weird lol.

Am loving (and I mean LOVING!!!!!) SW chips, so been having lots of them this week, plus tons of fruit every day.

My syns are up a bit this week but only on flying saucers (3 for a £1 tesco, 4.5 syns a bag), kept me going on the treat front.

Bring on the weekend! X X X

I try to do my 15 syns everyday-they are there to be had! xx

Tell you what I have and enjoy Karen - egg "fried" rice, have added prawns & lots of veg and it's lovely plus it's very filling. Did the chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with a laughing cow low fat cheese triangle in middle which everyone liked but not so much the cheese part, so will do without in future.

My boys (hubby, & 2 boys aged 7 & 11) all like the SW chips so that helps too.

Glad you are both doing well, havent tried the smash pizza is there a recipe on here do you know? Enjoy your nights out Paula hope you have a good weekend too Zoe.

Karen

Back