New Year and New Me!!

Aurora.

Hello fellow weightwatchers!!
Happy New year!!
So im fairly new to this, after putting on 7 pounds :cry:during Christmas i decided enough was enough!! No more chocolates (except an occasional treat:p ), no more binging, and more more excuses!
Now I'm turning over a new leaf in 2013 after getting my act together and realizing that i need to be more health conscious and need to feel good about myself. I have a friends wedding coming up in June so I've given myself until 30th May 2013 to loose 2.10 stones and i believe i can do it with the help of all the lovely and encouraging people on this forum :) I have been getting into the practice of eating healthy and exercising however tomorow will be my official first day (Wahoo!!) and I'll be following the programme online so wont be attending any meetings.
So let the countdown begin!!

Hello and welcome Aurora,
You will get loads of support and very good advice here. This Forum is fabulous. The very best of luck on your Journey.
You can achieve that new body and look, you have always wanted. Go Girl.
Keep me posted of your great achievements.x :welcome: :girlpower:

You too.x:bighug:

Monday was my first day and it went well, as did Tuesday but i had a few cheeky moments today and feel really bad about it now. I have been exercising the past few days however today was incredibly stressful at work and so things didnt go to plan in regards to my diet or exercise however tomorow is a new day and a new chance so ill hopefully be patrolling myself :)

Back