New year, fresh start, new target and new goals

Haha, it is unfortunately only 10 days, as I saw friends last weekend. I managed from NYE to 31st Jan, and then when I did drink, I wasn't actually that fussed.... Weird, as I could generally have a glass of wine every evening before.

Really looking forward to getting started with the plan. It looks like clean eating to me, but he gives you a plan with exact amounts of meat/oils/carbs you should be taking in. And the exercise looks really fun for me. Plus, it'll mean I get a bit of a break from running, which I think is what my knee's are needing at the moment.

Off to the gym tonight to do a quick cardio sesh, I may even have a go at doing a HIIT session, just to make sure I'm doing it all right lol which websites do you use for health foods?? I'm getting my protein stuff through my protein which worked out well as the OH get's his from there too.

Here to subscribe :) x

Yay! Glad to see you found me.

buywholefoodsonline.co.uk - I like them and would use them again :) xx

Ooo, I'll have a look now. I need some golden flax meal, which I cannot see anywhere, including holland and barretts.

Robbie and I get his and hers protein from myprotein too! What flavour did you go for?! Xx

I get the chocolate brownie one, it's my first time trying it, and it was delicious!!! I put some in my porridge the other morning. Just reminded me of the good old Chocolate ready brek. MMMMM.

Also! I recommend this recipe from body coach. Made his Thai green curry tonight! AMAZING.
Garlic, red chilli, mangetout, sugar snaps, pepper, spring onion, aubergine, basil, green thai paste, coconut milk, coconut oil.
Literally the best thing i've tasted in ages.

I think I am possibly falling in love with coconut oil. It feels strange having an oily fatty taste in my mouth, it must be so long since I've actually noticed that. The flavours are delicious in some of these whole good foods.

Todays food is looking a little bit like this...

Breakfast: Mushroom omelette and a small handful of cashews

Snack: Protein shake

Lunch: Tuna salad (Tuna, pepper, tomatoe, spring onion, avocado, low fat sour cream and olive oil)

Snack: Rice cakes with peanut butter.

Tea: Creamy chicken with rice.

I had a rest yesterday from running, so hoping to get to the gym tonight for some interval training on the treadmill.

That Cury sounds really nice.
I want to try his peanut butter sauce chicken. Looks great!

Your food today sounds amazing. What peanut butter are you using? Has he given you a set menu or just meal ideas?

Ooooh what a change in food diaries! You'll love cashews, they're such a nice nuts, there's a creaminess and sweetness to them that I enjoy since I've made the switch!

Can I ask which thai paste you used? did he recommend one? they can be quite high in sugar and chemicals when shop bought so be careful when choosing one.

I see you're using low fat sour cream too, did he recommend this? Normally they advise full-fat products as they've less additives to make them taste better xx

I really am thinking we might have to give this clean eating a bash! I was talking to Dave about it last night and he loves the idea - need to snaffle some of these fab food ideas and start pulling some recipes together. That pave you suggested sounds incredz Lil! And I LOVE a Thai curry! xx

That Cury sounds really nice.
I want to try his peanut butter sauce chicken. Looks great!

Your food today sounds amazing. What peanut butter are you using? Has he given you a set menu or just meal ideas?

He gives you a list of recipes which you choose from and they all have exact amounts on them, makes it easy then.
Peanut butter is from Holland and barrett not sure on the name on it.

Ooooh what a change in food diaries! You'll love cashews, they're such a nice nuts, there's a creaminess and sweetness to them that I enjoy since I've made the switch!

Can I ask which thai paste you used? did he recommend one? they can be quite high in sugar and chemicals when shop bought so be careful when choosing one.

I see you're using low fat sour cream too, did he recommend this? Normally they advise full-fat products as they've less additives to make them taste better xx

Cashews are one of my favourites :)

The thai green paste I used was Sainsburys own. He hasn't specified one in the recipe, just the amounts to be used. Same with the full fat/ low fat, he specifies in each recipe whether it's full or low fat, and whether the brand matters, i.e. has to be the Fage Total Greek Yogurt, not supermarket own brands etc.

Finding it a struggle getting used to the creamyness, as I don't really eat sour cream, so it tasted weird and took me forever to eat! But I did enjoy it!! Avocado is lovely :) Never had that before either.

Large bag of minstrels and they are already opened.... :(
Not feeling like dieting at all this week.
I just want all the rubbish. My main meals are good and a lot of my snacks are good. It's just the chocolate!! Craving it like nobodies business.

Minstrels are pretty good though ;) when are you starting your new plan properly?

After my half marathon so I'm think start of march, that means it finishes 3 weeks before my holiday too which is ideal really.

They are too good!!! I think I've just completely lost it at the moment, everything seems so far away with holidays and stuff to be looking good for, plus 12 months on sw I feel like I need a break. Lol

Not too much I did my 13 miles on Sunday and then Monday and Tuesday I've done 30 mins of HIIT sessions.

Holiday is 29th June to turkey. I used to go quite a lot with my parents and friends but then haven't been for nearly 2 years so excited to get back and see friends. It'll be nice to look slimmer too, see if anyone notices lol

I think it's just my mind as got it that I'm inbetween plans and has lost it's focus a bit. Plus I know I'm out this Saturday. Damn brain.

Back