New year, fresh start, new target and new goals

Are you excited?!

What's your goal with this new plan if you don't mind me asking?

My goal is....
1. To not be worried about the scales and what they say
2. to lose body fat and tone up
3. to basically feel good naked and be a lot less wobbly lol

Nice! I do think it's always far more useful to have something to measure against so you know if it's worked for you. Body fat percentage is a good one. Are you getting that measured at the gym on Monday? x

I hadn't planned on doing, but I'm sure I could get someone to do that. I figured I'd just do before and after photos and measurements.

Def do it if you can, you'll kick yourself afterwards if you don't and it's such a good measurement!

I'm getting mine done again after the marathon, it was soooo high before I started training in November. Keen to see if just running alone has made a difference (inclined to think not!!) xx

Def do it if you can, you'll kick yourself afterwards if you don't and it's such a good measurement!

I'm getting mine done again after the marathon, it was soooo high before I started training in November. Keen to see if just running alone has made a difference (inclined to think not!!) xx

I'll get it done this weekend, the gym have given me the number of someone to ring and arrange it.

Back