Total Solution New Year, New Job, New Me!

Lellylion

Fat ain't Fab!
Time to get my ass in gear and make said ass, smaller!!!

I did Exante for 6 short weeks last year, I say six....in reality it was 4 and 2 weeks of lying to myself then a fall off the wagon.
My first 4 weeks were good, 100%...then came the add a meal week and I never really got back to not having a meal. I lost 18lbs and have since put 11 of that back on.

My start day is tommorrow as that's when I return to work and it's easier not eating when I am out the house. I also have a new job (same company, different department) to start so will be focused on getting that right and not thinking of food!

So good luck to all us New Year starters...let's get this journey going, keep your arms and legs in the wagon at all times and no falling off!!

Good luck, you can do it!

Im a bit worried about when I need to start eating again but I'm only on day 6 so plenty of time to figure out a plan. Have you thought about how your going to tackle it when you start eating again this time round to avoid it happening again? It would be great to hear some ideas.

Welcome and good luck on your journey my restart day today so far so good 100% only another ltr of water to get down.

Lellylion said:
Time to get my ass in gear and make said ass, smaller!!!

I did Exante for 6 short weeks last year, I say six....in reality it was 4 and 2 weeks of lying to myself then a fall off the wagon.
My first 4 weeks were good, 100%...then came the add a meal week and I never really got back to not having a meal. I lost 18lbs and have since put 11 of that back on.

My start day is tommorrow as that's when I return to work and it's easier not eating when I am out the house. I also have a new job (same company, different department) to start so will be focused on getting that right and not thinking of food!

So good luck to all us New Year starters...let's get this journey going, keep your arms and legs in the wagon at all times and no falling off!!

Hey Lelly really hope it works this time :) good luck! X

Good luck, you can do it!

Im a bit worried about when I need to start eating again but I'm only on day 6 so plenty of time to figure out a plan. Have you thought about how your going to tackle it when you start eating again this time round to avoid it happening again? It would be great to hear some ideas.

This time I have decided to have my meal at lunch time during my add a meal week. This I am hoping will work better, as I won't have access to seconds, or 'just one potato won't hurt'.....I will pack my lunch the night before and when I get to eat it at work, that will be it, nothing else to tempt me....
Then when at home I know I have no food at all allowed.

Anyway I am hoping that will make a difference, I will let you know in a month or so!

Day 1 so far is going ok, even sat with folks eating. It's not bothering me yet!

Are they not asking you why you aren't eating? I daren't tell anyone at work! Don't wants the dreaded 'T' to know, even though she isn't in my office anymore.

Congrats on the new job! :)

So day 1 tis done......

Got home really late last night and felt peckish, I almost lost the plot on day 1 and had a cheese butty......but I held the fridge door handle and gave myself a good talking to!.....then made do with water! and 20 minutes later I no longer felt hungry, so I am glad I resisted.

Day 2 is OK, but headache has kicked in so I am feeling a little sorry for myself. Wish I could take some painkillers and have a nap, but the boss may object to me sleeping at my desk ;)..... Gonna treat myself to a peppermint tea instead...and some painkillers of course.

Really want to get on those scales, but have decided to do a long stretch with no weighing!....Oh god how will I do it?.....I originally said 8 weeks, but may have to make it a month instead!

Lellylion said:
So day 1 tis done......

Got home really late last night and felt peckish, I almost lost the plot on day 1 and had a cheese butty......but I held the fridge door handle and gave myself a good talking to!.....then made do with water! and 20 minutes later I no longer felt hungry, so I am glad I resisted.

Day 2 is OK, but headache has kicked in so I am feeling a little sorry for myself. Wish I could take some painkillers and have a nap, but the boss may object to me sleeping at my desk ;)..... Gonna treat myself to a peppermint tea instead...and some painkillers of course.

Really want to get on those scales, but have decided to do a long stretch with no weighing!....Oh god how will I do it?.....I originally said 8 weeks, but may have to make it a month instead!

Great work on day 1 hun xxxx

Yay....coming up on end of day 2 and I'm peeing in pink!......hurrah

Good luck Helen, keep up the great work ;)

Congrats on the pink! Hopefully will be joining you soon!

Day 3 is going well....not feeling hungry at all...in fact I struggled to get my shake down at lunchtime!

Still struggling on the water intake though. Have only just finished a litre, but I have had 3 coffees and 2 peppermint teas....

Off to choir practice tonight so that will keep me busy and away from food!

OK, so this morning was weigh in.....6lbs gone in week 1..woohoo.....
However tonight I have a meal that was pre-ordered way back in early December and most certainly is not Keto friendly!....
I also tried the porridge for breakfast, I was really looking forward to it and the first couple of mouthfuls I thought it was pretty yummy....then came the odd after taste....now this is a bit of a bugger as I have 38 of the things to get through!....I think tommorrow I will try again, but add some nutmeg or cinnamon to see if that improves things!

Well done Helen, you're doing great. Enjoy tonight and get straight back on this wagon in the morning :) xx

I'll buy a couple off you Helen? I fancy trying them...the CD ones are lush, but the avidlite ones are rank!

I've ordered a sachet from that place we're not allowed to talk about on here ;)...I didn't dare order a bumper pack as I'm a little bit fussy about my porridge. It might sound weird but I don't like the consistency/texture of really smooth food, so if it's like that, I won't be ordering any.
Let us know what you think of it with the addition of cinnamon or nutmeg :D

Day 9 - Not doing too bad.....some bugger bought in leftover christmas nibbles (peanuts, spicy snacks, sweets and the like).....and dumped them at the end of my desk!!!
BUT>>>> I did not let 1 morsel pass my lips!....and I moved them to another desk!!!
Off to choir tonight, so won't get bored and want to munchies thankfully. I have half a bar to have with a coffee when I get home.

Feeling really good right now.....but the weekend is coming and I always struggle then!

Back