New Year, New Me!

Andrea1823

Hi all!

So I made a New Year resolution - to get healthy! I fell off the wagon over Christmas and gained 5lbs! But I did have the awful Norovirus so I am sure that helped with the loss before Christmas!!

Day 1 is down. I stuck to my calories and shakes and wasn't hungry! I even managed to start lifting some weights in order to eventually see muscle tone! I am a complete beginner so looked silly as a fattie with tiny weights!!

This is the year I achieve my goals, and I know there will be bumps along the way, but I must not give up!

This was pretty much a motivational rant just for me, but I hope we all achieve what we set out to do this year!

Andrea xxxx

Hi all!

So I made a New Year resolution - to get healthy! I fell off the wagon over Christmas and gained 5lbs! But I did have the awful Norovirus so I am sure that helped with the loss before Christmas!!

Day 1 is down. I stuck to my calories and shakes and wasn't hungry! I even managed to start lifting some weights in order to eventually see muscle tone! I am a complete beginner so looked silly as a fattie with tiny weights!!

This is the year I achieve my goals, and I know there will be bumps along the way, but I must not give up!

This was pretty much a motivational rant just for me, but I hope we all achieve what we set out to do this year!

Andrea xxxx

Good luck xx u can do it . We r all here with ya for the same reasons xx :) x x

Back