New year, New me!

Hi I have started the total solution plan on the 7th January. I did exante last summer and lost three stone, I stupidly came off it and gained the weight again. Feeling very positive now, have a holiday booked for August and would really like to be close to my target of 6 stone off. It's been eight years since I was at that weight! I didn't use the forum last time so hoping putting it into writing will help me stick to it.

Congrats on the weight loss

Congrats on your weight loss - you've made a great start!

Yes, I just started today. So far so good. Hoping to lose 3 stone by May.

I found the first 5-6 days quite tough, had headache and was hungry, since then must of reached ketosis as its got easy, not even hungry. Good luck I will follow your progress.

The headache has kicked in this afternoon - although I have been drinking lots.

I followed your advice - ibuprofen and bed. Head a little clearer this morning.

Morning girls. I've started ts today feeling ok so far! Just a quick one, my mum does lighter life and has 4 products a day... Can we have 4 products a day on exante? I'd find this easier to commit to I think. I know u can do a plan with 3 products and a meal but I don't want any conventional food! Help :)

Hi ladyjo, I think exante do a four pack a day diet but the packs are only 150 calories each, the normal packs are 200 calories each so if you had four then you wouldn't reach ketosis.
Hope this helps.

Hi ladyJo,

Exante shakes are approx 51g & lighterlife approx. 34 - 36g, what I've done in the past is split the 3 daily exante shakes into 4 shakes, the weight & nutritional amount is near exactly the same as lighterlife & you would still be in ketosis, good luck on whatever you decide :)

Hi LadyJo
Only day 2 here for me but I had a bar today that I split in 2 - made it seem like I was having an extra meal!

Back