New year, New me!

Thanks for the replies! Splitting the bars seems like a really good idea!

I want to do exante due to the ease of ordering and not having to go to counselling and weigh ins etc. So splitting one of my allowances is a small price to pay :)

Day 2 in progress and feeling good! Actually going to go for a brisk walk now and tune into some music :whistle:

Go Jo! Hope you enjoyed your walk. I have been chained to the work desk here. Had another bar today and have split it again to eat later, makes me feel like I am having more to eat!

Haha! We need all these little tricks! Walk was good, nice to know I still have the energy to be active :whacky068:

Don't know where you're getting the energy. These first few days have have me exhausted.

Suffering my first headache which is weird end of day 2 :/ taken ibuprofen.... Probably the chewing cos I savoured every minute of my bar lol x

Week 2 done, 5lb loss. Happy with that.

Start weight 15st9lb
Week 1 15st0lb - 9lb
Week 2 14st9lb -5lb

Day 13 and I got my jeans on that didn't fit a fortnight ago. That's made it feel so worth while! xxx

wow fantastic, that's something to shout about well done

Im having to keep pulling mine up but the next size down im sure wont fit just yet. Im thinking maybe try on the next size jeans once a month :)

Week 2 done, 5lb loss. Happy with that.

Start weight 15st9lb
Week 1 15st0lb - 9lb
Week 2 14st9lb -5lb

Wow well done !! I'm on week one and almost same stats as u I would love 9lb then 5lb! Congrats!! :0clapper:

Well done on the loses California16 and MissBlueEyes! Congrats!

@California16 it must be a great feeling to fit into your jeans. I don't know yet whether my jeans will fit - still wearing the comfy leggings and joggers here but am meeting friends on Monday so will try them on on Sunday - fingers crossed!

wow everyone is achieving such good loses. Its feels nice to know that clothes that were snug a few weeks ago are getting loose.

cant wait for my clothes to start getting loose

Week three done. I did fall of the diet wagon at the weekend, am blaming pmt for my change from feeling very positive and happy about the diet to moody depressive who ate far too much! Anyway got back on it on Monday and was pleased to see a two pound loss so didn't do too much damage.

Start weight 15st 9lb
Week 1. -9lb
Week 2 -5lb
Week 3. -2lb. 14st 7lb.

Am looking forward to getting out of the 14stone mark, hopefully only a couple of weeks.

well done your be at the 14stone mark in no time :)

Well done on the 2lb off - it all counts.

Back