new year, new start, new me :0

morning girls

well i lost 3 and half pounds so happy with that :) i am out drinking saturday so will have to make sure i am 100% good with food this week to cancel that out

friday 29th june ee day
breakie - melon
lunch - ryvita wholegrain crackerbread x 6 (hxb) with philli (syns about 6 i think) with ham as well
dinner - mixed taco beans and rice in either tortilla wrap or taco shells (syns)
snacks - 375ml skimmed milk (hxa) 2 x plums, kiwi, apple, strawberries and raspberries

i plan to do hopefully at least 20 - 30 mins exercise a day either wii fit or zumba :0

heres to a good week

You really are loving those wholegrain crackerbreads :)

Well done again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
morning girls

well i lost 3 and half pounds so happy with that :) i am out drinking saturday so will have to make sure i am 100% good with food this week to cancel that out

friday 29th june ee day
breakie - melon
lunch - ryvita wholegrain crackerbread x 6 (hxb) with philli (syns about 6 i think) with ham as well
dinner - mixed taco beans and rice in either tortilla wrap or taco shells (syns)
snacks - 375ml skimmed milk (hxa) 2 x plums, kiwi, apple, strawberries and raspberries

i plan to do hopefully at least 20 - 30 mins exercise a day either wii fit or zumba :0

heres to a good week

Sounds like a plan... Asked my C about red days and rice I told her I tweaked it a little and had either wholegrain rice or wholewheat pasta and used it as a hexb weighed of course, and she said it was an acceptable tweak and so long as it was not affecting my losses it was ok...

good morning girls

well i had a good weekend but not sure what percentage of it was good
saturday i had lots of alchol and a kebab
sunday - i had a toby carvery

back on it properly today but i remebered this morning im not going weigh on thursday as we are being taken out for a meal so i will weigh in at home on my scales which always show the same as the ones at sw but it wont be a offical loss

monday ee day
breakie - muller light
lunch - not sure gotta go waitrose at lunch to buy something
dinner - salmon fillets with colemans sauce (syns) with potatoes cubes made like slimming world chips with peas
snacks - kiwi, 2 x plums, an apple, ryvita minis (hxb) strawberries

moring girls
my dinner was lovely last night :)

tuesday ee day
breakie - muller light
lunch - being taken out for lunch something naughty i think :)
dinner - chicken breast with rice and mushrooms
snacks - ryvita minis (hxb) 375ml skimmed milk (hxa) plum, kiwi, apple and strawberries

lollypop1985 said:
moring girls
my dinner was lovely last night :)

tuesday ee day
breakie - muller light
lunch - being taken out for lunch something naughty i think :)
dinner - chicken breast with rice and mushrooms
snacks - ryvita minis (hxb) 375ml skimmed milk (hxa) plum, kiwi, apple and strawberries
* Waves * hello babe... late on today, how are you... Foods looking good...xx

morning girls

well yesterday i had a very bad day, i had kfc for lunch and pick a mix in the evening with no dinner opps

wednesday red day
breakie - muller light
lunch - mixed salad leafs with tomoatoes, cucumber, and sea food sticks and some chicken
dinner - chicken breast with bean sprouts, mushrooms and peppers in soy sauce
snacks - an apple, plum, kiwi, strawberries, ryvita minis (hxb) 350ml skimmed milk (hxa) sugar free energy drink

after today i have a few bad days, thursday i am being taken out of dinner to the boatyard in leigh, friday i am having a chinese night with a friend, saturday there is going to be alot of alchol intake and proberbly bad food on the saturday and sunday but i will make sure from next monday i am 100 percent good so i should hopefully pull it back

Mmmm I love the boatyard :)

Enjoy and just be good when you are able x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am not weighing in today either... Don't feel up to it so I rang Deb and she has booked me a week off... Have a fab time and take care...xx

good morning everyone

thursday ee day
breakie - muller light
lunch - gonna pop to waitrose and buy my self a sandwich so the bread will be a hxb choice
dinner - out for dinner at boat yard so gonna be as good as i can be
snacks - strawberries, apple, kiwi, plum, 375ml skimmed milk (hxa)

morning
well dinner last night was nice but there wasnt much off it and i felt a bit ill after the dessert

friday ee day (back to being good kind off)
breakie - milkshake muller light
lunch - 6 x ryvita wholegrain crackers (hxb) with phili (syns) and ham
dinner - naughty but very nice chinese
snacks - 350ml skimmed milk (hxa) an apple, kiwi, plum and apple oh and 2 x seafood sticks

lollypop1985 said:
morning
well dinner last night was nice but there wasnt much off it and i felt a bit ill after the dessert

friday ee day (back to being good kind off)
breakie - milkshake muller light
lunch - 6 x ryvita wholegrain crackers (hxb) with phili (syns) and ham
dinner - naughty but very nice chinese
snacks - 350ml skimmed milk (hxa) an apple, kiwi, plum and apple oh and 2 x seafood sticks

When do you actually go away Lolly?...xx

Back