new year, new start, new me :0

good morning girls
weekend was good a lil bad but nothing to worry about i dont think
here is the start to my red week
monday 27th feb red day
breakie - 35g kellogs bran flakes (hxb) with semi skinned milk (hxa)
lunch - mixed salad with tomotoes, cucumber, gherkins, ham and bacon. and an apple
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb)
dinner - peppers stuffed with mince and tomotoes with bean sprouts and aspragus

if there is anything wrong with this red day please advise me as i am new to this. i am planning to start the 30 day shred again tonight as i know have everything i need and after that planning to do 20 mins zumba :)

Weekends are always the hardest to stay good but looks like you are right back on track :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great plan for today x

Looks good to me chick... line under naughty weekends for both of us eh? Thanks for popping by on mine... Let's go for it...xx

morning all
didnt get round to doing the exercise last night still have a badly injured bf so had to look after him.
had aorund 11 syns last night in the end, this was some rice, cooked pineapple and options hot choc

tuesday 28th red day
breakie - 35g kellogs bran flakes (hxb) semi skinned milk (hxa)
lunch - mixed salad with tomoatoes, cucumber, gherkins, bacon and ham with a little bit of cheese (hxa)
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) an apple
dinner - skinless chicken breast with bean sprouts, mushrooms and broccali cooked in soy sauce

hoping to get some exercise tonight but i have a job interview after work so we will see :)

Fit your exercise in when you can, sometimes its hard for me too, but I find the best body magic is just pushing your everyday activities, like walking into town, using the stairs, housework etc... Don't get me wrong I love my exercise routines, but I can't always fit them in... Have a good day babe...xx

Good luck for your interview x

good morning girls
well the interview was a waste of time they didnt even open the door.
dinner - chicken, bacon with bean sprouts, broccali, mushrooms cooked in soy sauce with chinese 5 spice (it was lovely)

wednesday 29th feb red day
breakie - mint muller light yogurt
lunch - left over dinner from last night
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) strawberries
dinner - home made burgers with mushrooms, aspargus on the side with whole meal roll (hxb) with cheese (hxa)
drink - 6 - 8 glasses of water 250ml semi skinned milk for teas(hxa) and gonna try and drink 2 mugs of green tea

morning lovely ladies
did day 1 level 1 of the 30 day shred last night, god i am aching today. only 9 hours and half to go till scale time. i scale hopped last night (i know naughty me) it showed a gain but it was after eating so i am hoping i havent gained really hoping for a loss so much

thursday 1st march - red day
breakie - 35g kellogs bran flakes (hxb) milk (hxa)
lunch - home made burger, mushrooms, 60g wholemeal roll (hxb) cheese (hxa) and salad
snacks - strawberries
drinks - tea x 3 cups to use up rest of my hxa milk, 2 x green tea and 6 - 8 glasses of water

Back