New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

I've got the Beck book, never got past day 4 though. Keep say g I'll restart but haven't yet.

Going to London tomorrow and staying in a hotel. Taking packs, going to really try and stay on plan and avoid the free breakfast!

I've got the Beck book, never got past day 4 though. Keep say g I'll restart but haven't yet.

Going to London tomorrow and staying in a hotel. Taking packs, going to really try and stay on plan and avoid the free breakfast!

I did and that's when I got to bmi of 25 and maintained even when on holiday in the U.S. -- it works!

Maybe I should dig it out and re-read it then and actually finish it this time instead of just getting to Day 4! I just find it quite a difficult book to motivate myself to read when I'm busy/tired etc.

It's the weekend!!!! Whoop!!!!

I'm ok. Just had my pack at school for lunch. Aaron isn't coming here this weekend so heading to London tonight until tomorrow afternoon. Hotel tonight but going to just have a bath and get an early night when I get there I think. Everyone else is going out for dinner. Lots of food to avoid but I've got to do it. There's a small part of me that thinks well I've gained for nothing so screw it but I won't. Need to stick to it and get this weight off.

You can do it Caroline. Stay strong, if it gets too difficult get yourself on here or stick a DVD on. X

Well I've said no to going out to dinner and for drinks. Was going to go and not have anything but decided that it'd be too tempting and that I'd really rather a chilled and early night. Getting used to getting up at 5.30am again has taken its toll. Doubt I'll bother with lunch tomorrow, would rather get back home. If I do go I'll have chicken salad as my protein meal. Will all be fine!

Ate you meeting Aaron in London? I hope you have a nice evening whatever you're up to.

I'm off to London this weekend too, but dropping DD off at her new flat, we've hired a van, but only one way, we will be coming back up north with her BF parents, it just worked out a lot cheaper to do it that way. Hope you have a good time

Nope, Aaron is staying home this weekend. He was doing that anyway so thought I might as well come down for the meeting. Got here about 8pm, met one of the guys that I get on pretty well with and we went to Nandos. Figured butterfly chicken and side salad is no different to my protein meal. Been in the bar with the others most of the evening, drinking diet coke, and just came up to my room now. The guy I went to Nandos with actually gets the same Virgin train route here and back so we'll get the train back together. It'll be nice to have the company, we'd tried to time it right on the way here but I couldn't make the train in time so aimed for the one after. I get 30 minutes of free wifi in the hotel room so thought I'd have a quick catch up on minis. Better toodle on to all your diaries before time runs out!

What meeting? Do you belong to a motorcycle gang or something?

Good food choices. I'm trying to drink a lot less soda as the research is showing that it is actually detrimental to weight loss. I usually have fizzy water when out.

No it's not a motorcycle gang, Caroline is a member of a secret organisation that she is not allowed to talk about!! ;)

Haha no nothing so exciting. I'm a part of a steering group for a teaching union and we meet together every 6-8 weeks. We all get on quite well so it's nice to see people.

Haha no nothing so exciting. I'm a part of a steering group for a teaching union and we meet together every 6-8 weeks. We all get on quite well so it's nice to see people.

Sounds very adult and professional networking-ish. But, I like my idea better - you being a secret gang member! ;)

Haha I think I do too!

Back