New Year New Start....Yes another one!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Cheb, 1 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Hi All

Well Christmas was lovely and I ate everything on offer so much so that I've hidden the scales in case I see my true weight, decide to throw in the towel as I realise that my weight is just too great to tackle.:sigh:

Having a girlie night tomorrow and everyone's bringing their leftovers to make a party. Anything left at the end of the night will be ceremoniously dumped in the bin!

Thursday will be day 1 of prep (not done that before, hard to believe considering the number of re-starts I've attempted......maybe that's why??) Anyhow Monday I plan to jump back on the wagon and stay firmly in place til the very end.

Anybody else back with me?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

You should've guessed I'd be along hun!!!!!:eek: Had a real pig out over the past month.. gained loads!!!!!.. never seem to learn me!!!!:eek:... so it's back to bussiness for me too over the next couple of days... We WILL do this... so watch this space!!!:D

love as ever xxxxxx:)
  4. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I had to do my masters exams in May and November which caused me a lot of stress and I went from 12 stones to 14.6. size 12s arent fitting anymore. ( I am 5,7)
    I started cutting carbs+ cambridge and now 8lbs less, from yesterday back to SS and doing pretty well as I cut down carbs since 1st december so no headches and energy levels are well up aswell.
    I also set up my home gym as I had almost all the equipments needed. I have started work out aswell to tone up as I go, started from 15 mins , now 20 and will gradually increase my time on the bike, cross trainer and stepper.
    Just do it, u,ll never do it if u think ifs and buts....thats what I was doing, ok so if i take one bite it wont hurt, but that bite doesnt fill u up, so why take it, I now tell myself, no thankyou, bite aint enough for me so I am not going to take it. Lot of will power. I have now taken it as challange and do my spreadsheet of everyday, where I have a little comment box and I write to myself, " successful day, well done"
    Hope it helps
    good Luck xx
  5. sugarplum

sugarplum Regular Member

Hi Cheb
    Happy New Year

I will join you in this. I too have had a number of 'starts' and am deterimined to actually give it my all and reach my goal this time. Fingers crossed and good luck to us.
  6. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

I know how you feel - for me too starting again with a new determination. You CAN do it, keep telling yourself that and take one day at a time. Before we know it the sun will be out!!!
    Good luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.