New Year New Start....Yes another one!

Cheb

Gold Member
Hi All

Well Christmas was lovely and I ate everything on offer so much so that I've hidden the scales in case I see my true weight, decide to throw in the towel as I realise that my weight is just too great to tackle.:sigh:

Having a girlie night tomorrow and everyone's bringing their leftovers to make a party. Anything left at the end of the night will be ceremoniously dumped in the bin!

Thursday will be day 1 of prep (not done that before, hard to believe considering the number of re-starts I've attempted......maybe that's why??) Anyhow Monday I plan to jump back on the wagon and stay firmly in place til the very end.

Anybody else back with me?

Hi,
I had to do my masters exams in May and November which caused me a lot of stress and I went from 12 stones to 14.6. size 12s arent fitting anymore. ( I am 5,7)
I started cutting carbs+ cambridge and now 8lbs less, from yesterday back to SS and doing pretty well as I cut down carbs since 1st december so no headches and energy levels are well up aswell.
I also set up my home gym as I had almost all the equipments needed. I have started work out aswell to tone up as I go, started from 15 mins , now 20 and will gradually increase my time on the bike, cross trainer and stepper.
Just do it, u,ll never do it if u think ifs and buts....thats what I was doing, ok so if i take one bite it wont hurt, but that bite doesnt fill u up, so why take it, I now tell myself, no thankyou, bite aint enough for me so I am not going to take it. Lot of will power. I have now taken it as challange and do my spreadsheet of everyday, where I have a little comment box and I write to myself, " successful day, well done"
Hope it helps
good Luck xx
S

Hi Cheb
Happy New Year

I will join you in this. I too have had a number of 'starts' and am deterimined to actually give it my all and reach my goal this time. Fingers crossed and good luck to us.

Hi

I know how you feel - for me too starting again with a new determination. You CAN do it, keep telling yourself that and take one day at a time. Before we know it the sun will be out!!!
Good luck :)

Back